Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

SUGGESTION: save game should have unit/city focus, window and notifications persisted

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
May 19, 2015, 5:14:21 PM
This is something that is becoming more and more annoying as the game progresses... The game doesn't save the current windows focus, the unit/city select and the notifications.

A concrete use case:

1) I have the game at this state:

POints to note:

1) THe map focus is zoomed out, with focus near Rothkallor.

2) There is a notification regarding a city without build queue to the right.

2) I save the game, leave to desktop, start the game again ans load the same save. This is what I have.

Points to note:

1) THe map focus is no longer near Rothkallor, but at my capital city.

2) THe notifictions are vanished.

What is the behavior I should expect:

1) When I load a game , the map focus should be kept.

2) Notifications should be kept.

In the beginning of the game this is not a big issue, but as you have a big empire, with lots of armies and cities, and dozens of notifications, the fact that these notifications vanish after reloading phase is really annoying: this forces me to check every single city and every single army , and all the reports, all over again, because the notifications that would give me hints on where I should act are no longer there...
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 19, 2015, 5:21:47 PM
ahhhhh... good point. The camera issue isnt all that big in my opinion, but the notifications sure are. That could definitely stand to be improved now that you mention it.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message