Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Community Challenge Nov 18: Hard Sell

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Nov 10, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

I'm a bit late with this for various reasons. For those same reasons, this challenge and last month's challenge will run to the end of the year.

Title: Hard Sell

• Description: Dust is more than wealth; it is power. But how do you amass wealth and power when your neighbors are far from interested in trade?
  • Factions: Roving Clans (Player), 3 Necrophages
  • Conditions: tiny "no oceans" map, hard world difficulty, any victory condition
  • Required DLC: None
  • Save File: CCEL-1811.sav

If you want to participate, please reply to this thread with:

• Your victory turn count
  • Your total score as shown on the post-game screen
  • A brief description of your greatest challenges or triumphs, or other remarkable moments, be they purely gameplay or emergent narrative (screenshots welcome)
  • A savegame of your victory turn, if possible.

I invite you all to create more detailed After Action Reports as well, but please try not to overwhelm this thread with them. If they become too long, I suggest creating a separate thread in the Creations subforum and linking to it here.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Nov 16, 2018, 3:52:22 PM

Do you care if we are using mods? 

I have the community patch installed as well as a hero mod. 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Nov 16, 2018, 3:55:19 PM

These challenges are meant for the community, so feel free to use any mods you want.

If I do start a leaderboard, though, modded games may receive a marker to distinguish them.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Nov 22, 2018, 1:28:48 AM

Wrapped up an economic vicotory with a score of 2161 on turn 113. On the turn I won the economic vicotry I was about about to take the last city I needed for an expansion vicotry.

This game was pretty straight foward, with nothing out of the ordinary, but it did take some time getting used to playing vinalla again and the hard AI was able to churn out a lot more units than I was expecting towards the end of the game. 

Game Finished - Turn 113.sav

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message