Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

EL Community Scenario Dec 2018: Master of Luxuries

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Dec 3, 2018, 1:34:34 PM

Hello everybody,

I’m back with another community scenario (slightly delayed by the weekend). But for this scenario, I want to try two big changes.

1. Instead of a save, I provide you with game settings and a seed, so you can adjust enabled DLC and difficulty level as you wish. Let me know if this turns out to be too tedious; I can go back to providing save files instead.
  2. This scenario has a special objective and unique scoring system.

Have fun reaping the riches of Auriga

1812 – Master of Luxuries

Auriga is full of riches, both mineral and organic. The industrial and military use of Titanium and Glassteel are just the beginning. They are useful, but the true wealth lies in their more luxurious counterparts: Dyes, Wine, Spices, Gold, any number of valuable materials we have not yet discovered. We should strive to control them, even if it means open conflict with the natives. Even if we have no use for them ourselves, we should deprive our enemies of them.

Go forth, young governor, and secure our economic hold over Auriga.

• Player Faction: Vaulters
  • Number of Empires: 8
  • Difficulty: Any
  • Game Speed: Normal
  • Map Size and Shape: Large four continents
  • Detailed Info: Wiki Link
  • Special: Luxury-based Scoring

How to Participate:

Start a new game with the settings described below, using any combination of Expansions and Add-ons you prefer. At turn 100, take a screenshot of your Empire screen with the empire scores visible (hover over the end turn button), as multiple values on that screen will be combined to calculate your score. (The function will be revealed at the end of the month, but your luxuries will play an important part in this.)

Feel free to discuss your experience and your strategies as well.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Dec 21, 2018, 3:59:48 AM

This game was a little rough. The Community Patch makes the game a lot harder and I had almost 0 luxuries.

This game was on Impossible with the Community patch version 2.2.3

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message