Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

EL Community Scenario January 2019 - No Queen's Land

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jan 4, 2019, 3:14:07 PM

1901 – No Queen's Land

The legacy of the Endless can not be tolerated. At their hands, our queen has suffered, her mind broken. Remnants of her former glory vie for control of Auriga, but only one can emerge victorious.

• Player Faction: Cultists
  • Number of Empires: 4
  • Difficulty: Any
  • Game Speed: Normal
  • Map Size and Shape: Huge Scattered
  • Detailed Info: Wiki Link

How to Participate:

Start a new game with the settings described below, using any combination of Expansions and Add-ons you prefer. After you achieve Victory, share the turn number and score you achieved. And don't forget to share some fun stories about your experience or discuss strategy.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 7, 2019, 3:13:01 PM

For what it's worth, I realy like that you're taking the time to come up with a few scenarios for interesting play. 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 20, 2019, 11:01:12 AM

Greetings,

It's been a while since I last played EL, but this idea of community scenarios seems nice and I wanted to try.

I played with hard diffulty settings.

It's been somewhat different from normal games, since for the most part of it, my empire and the other avoided conflict: it was a race between us to assimilate minor faction as fast as we could. A huge number of quest were done (at last by me), as I went for diplomacy. 

I ignored faction quest, becouse at some point, it required me to take one city, and I was too busy doing other quest and wanted to avoid war. Only towards the end, one of the other empires was annoyed by my lurking too near it and declared war. Of course, that was it's last mistake.

I was a few turns from science victory, before hitting score victory.

Turns: 300

Score: 4903

Greedis

0Send private message
5 years ago
Feb 19, 2019, 1:45:42 AM

Just wrapped up this one.

This game was a lot longer than it needed to be. Just getting to all the AI's was a challange. 

Score 2107

Turn 157

Difficulty: Endless

Had i been smarter about it and sent one army to each of the last two capitals at the same time I could have shaved off like 30 turns. I was also only about 5 turns off of a science victory.

For the next one you should do Symbosis. This challange would have been a lot more fun as Mykara. I get you want to keep this open to as many people as possible, but I think it's a safe bet most peopel finding these forums are real fans and own most/all of the DLC.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message