Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Introducing Endless Space 2 (basic tutorial video)

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 1, 2016, 6:47:35 PM

Finally, I can post a new Introducing video of an Amplitude Studios game!

I've been waiting for a long time to see this day, especially after the enormous success of the last one. That's just one reason why I wanted to post this video really badly, the second reason is... well, obviously, because it is about Endless Space 2!

I tried to make a video a bit more compact than my first EL video so that it stays mostly on the tutorial-ish side of things. Also, I recorded it shortly after returning home from a loooong flight from another continent. So I was just a teensy bit tired

Anyway, here it is:

Also, posting this in a sub-forum called "strategy guides" is perhaps a bit of an overkill, however I think that my tutorial can/will be useful to rookie players getting their hands on ES2 but not having a clear idea how to play it. Besides, if my Introducing video for Endless Legend thought me anything, it's that there's always a huge demand for these kind of basic tutorials. (if a mod believes that this post belongs to "tips & tricks subforum instead, please move it )

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 10, 2016, 8:03:58 AM

Thanks for your vid !

It's my first attempt at Endless Space 2. It looks great i love it but i have no idea about the meaning of some numbers :D 

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 23, 2016, 6:56:51 PM

Thanks for the replies guys!

It's a shame that noone else has posted any other threads in this sub-forum yet, it feels eerily quiet down here

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 26, 2016, 6:52:03 AM

I follow and do like you videos. So thx for the effort and time you invested to teach us. :)

Since you missing people posting  videos here why not post some more of yours here?

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 27, 2016, 8:55:08 PM
Murlok wrote:

I follow and do like you videos. So thx for the effort and time you invested to teach us. :)

Since you missing people posting  videos here why not post some more of yours here?

Well what do you know, I just did that!

https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forum/71-strategy-guides/thread/21910-vodyani-tutorial-playthrough-video

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Nov 14, 2016, 8:43:20 PM

Your videos helped me greatly enjoy the game (my first Endless game), and I won my first game today after 30 hours of play. Thanks so much! <3

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message