Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Moi Sketches

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Aug 20, 2016, 4:33:49 PM

A person was by the name of TeddyTi asked to see some of my sketches so I selected a few of my most recent stuff for anybody's viewing pleasure, I used to draw a lot in the past but I have kind of fallen out of the hobby and ended up playing games with friends and socially hanging out with them - so Legendary, Eldrich Horror and card games for sustenance.

I've recently got interested in art again but it will still be on a backburner because ill be covering myself in physics and maths doing Engineering soon and gaming is my biggest hobby besides that. I do want to get a drawing tablet and start experiencing digital art for myself. If you are familiar with me a while back, I played around with the Tohari in Endless Space 1 forums and had a good time with that while I worked on it for a bit.

Anyway here you go, I took these on my phone for quickness:

The last one is a prelimenary sketch that I am working on right now, and yes, it is an Avant in the making. Still not sure if I want a smooth head for them or a more scaley dragonish head.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 20, 2016, 10:09:07 PM

A small update. Again forgive the phone, it doesnt pick up on the detail properly and makes it blurred.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 21, 2016, 2:39:14 PM
Ykara wrote:

Looks really nice, I wish I could draw like that!

You don't have to do really much to teach yourself how to draw, I am am still learning how to do proper anatomy on my own, to make leg and arm proportions look right and understand how to represent certain poses properly.

I am not joking when I say this, I started drawing in School doing stickmen: stickmen wars, stickmen fights, stickmen all across a page in some sort of diorama. Although, you don't really need to draw a particular thing, even writing or practicing lines can improve your skills when it comes to drawing since it translates into control over the pen/pencil/paintbrush. And you cannot go wrong with copying other peoples works you enjoy to practice styles, like artists in the past copying masters works.

Something that can really help is collecting reference pictures in relation to what you are trying to draw, having a group of different similar pictures can really help you out.

Anyway, thank you very much for your kind words.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 23, 2016, 9:38:05 PM

Another one, I hope i can get some time tomorrow to actually finish and do something else.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 24, 2016, 12:01:42 AM

Alright, its pretty much done done. Naked front shot of an Avant.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 8, 2016, 6:25:37 PM

All of the Unfallen Ships Inital Concepts:

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 8, 2016, 6:27:07 PM

Both Military Unfallen, Cillian Unfallen and Unfallen Structure:

0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 26, 2017, 12:10:31 AM

Out of curiosity do you plan to add Unfallen tanks and aircraft for the ground battles.

Btw your art is amazing if you have a deviant art account you should link it.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message