Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Lumeris Diplomatic Message Glitch

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jun 5, 2017, 1:41:50 PM

After receiving or sending a peace deal offer (as the Sophons) the AI (Lumeris) won't stop sending insults. Reloading the save or restarting the game etc won't work.

Savegame: Sophons.zip

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 5, 2017, 3:15:16 PM

Hello norrel,

I've encountered that same bug quite recently and talked the AI team about it, they have probably already fixed it. Thus, while I managed to reproduce the bug on public version, I could not reproduce it on our latester version. So I'm pretty sure a fix will come your way in a patch very soon.

When that happened to me, I manage to carry on with my game by reloading a few turns before that happens and try to slightly change the timing of my requests. My situation was I was at war with Empire A, then I ask for Peace to Empire B (Lumeris as well, not at war with A) and that's when the loop occurred. I think I reloaded the previous turn, ended my war with A, then asked for peace, then redeclared war on A. I think that might have prevented the loop. That's pretty annoying but less annoying than restarting a game at that stage. Or you can wait for the patch to be live to finish it.

I hope that helped,

Alexandre.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 5, 2017, 6:00:01 PM
ZanAlex wrote:

Hello norrel,

I've encountered that same bug quite recently and talked the AI team about it, they have probably already fixed it. Thus, while I managed to reproduce the bug on public version, I could not reproduce it on our latester version. So I'm pretty sure a fix will come your way in a patch very soon.

When that happened to me, I manage to carry on with my game by reloading a few turns before that happens and try to slightly change the timing of my requests. My situation was I was at war with Empire A, then I ask for Peace to Empire B (Lumeris as well, not at war with A) and that's when the loop occurred. I think I reloaded the previous turn, ended my war with A, then asked for peace, then redeclared war on A. I think that might have prevented the loop. That's pretty annoying but less annoying than restarting a game at that stage. Or you can wait for the patch to be live to finish it.

I hope that helped,

Alexandre.

Thank you for that swift reply!

You have helped and reassured me.

Cheers

norrel

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 7, 2017, 10:44:22 PM

I had a similiar problem with the Horatio. After signing a peace treaty, they started spamming messages. Already reported this in a similiar thread a few weeks back. I have put the game on hold for the moment, since playing like this is simply to anoying.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message