Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Stuck on round 190, can't start ground battle

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Sep 11, 2018, 9:14:52 PM

I read in a post that the last update should have fixed the "stuck on ending turn" bug and hoped that my bug would be fixed too, but it is not...so i try again to get at least some response from a developer.

• Summary / Title: Stuck on round 190, can't start ground battle
  • Description: Savegame round 189. Next Turn 190. There is a ground battle on "Spica". I can't start it...if i click on fight NOTHING happens. If i click on next turn the ground battle popup pops up. Sometimes i managed to do the fight but then i cannot press any other button (i can't go to the next turn).
  • Steps to Reproduce: 1. Load save round 189 // 2. click on fight when the ground battle pops up
  • Reproducibility: 4/4
  • Expected Behavior: Ground battle is successful and i can end the turn.
  • Version: V1.3.12 S5 GOLD-Public
  • Attachments: Diagnostics / Output logs / DxDiag
    Stephan2.sav
    Diagnostics - 2018'09'11 @2257'22''.html - seems there have been a ton of NullReferenceExceptions?

I would really appreciate if i would at least get some answer from DevTeam now...because i really would like to finish the game and it is not very comforting to play another round with the knowledge at some point my game would possibly be unplayable again... :(

0Send private message
6 years ago
Sep 13, 2018, 3:21:57 PM

Hey Wildswerg,

This error is rather rare and probably hasn't happened when we tested the last update...

It occurs because there is a Mining probe on a metaplot (Academy quest) node, and it does not support having its planet replaced with a "destroyed" one through the quest...

I fixed the issue, and your save should work again in the next version or so.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message