Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Issues and Fixes : Situation

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 12:40:25 AM

Hi, could someone tell me where the save games are stored? Sorry for being mildly moronic, I've had some odd issues which I think could be useful to send in

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 12:52:51 AM
shrike81 wrote:

Hi, could someone tell me where the save games are stored? Sorry for being mildly moronic, I've had some odd issues which I think could be useful to send in

If on Windows, look under \Documents\Endless Space 2\Save Files

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 10:51:54 AM
MikeLemmer wrote:

As a member of the Early Access testers picked to test the Release version (or v.99, at least), I would suggest that next time, you don't keep the final final build (w/ the Unfallen, all the content, latest bugfixes, etc) from us just because you want us to have a few surprises left at release.

The closed beta group should include everyone who ever submitted a bug report on this forum. Easy automatic selection of a large group of helpful people.

Anyway, thanks to Frog for finally posting the apology in a Steam sticky. Should have been done at the start of the Weekend of Discontent but better late than never.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 1:52:58 PM

Hi,

Thanks Amplitude for this explanation.

Just mention, with last update v1.0.6, game seems working fine, or at least nor having game-breaking bugs!

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 2:52:05 PM

First of all, thank you for the feedback :)

I must say have a mixed feeling about this situation : i love the game, and have no doubt about the great work you did (and still doing), but it's the first time i play a 4X with such "breaking game bugs" that let me no other choice than stop playing it a week only after i started, and it's so disappointing for a game that had an early acces made for preventing that kind of issues with iterative releases and users feedback

I can't stop thinking you released the game a month too soon and i'm quite concerned about your answer on "Locked at battle start / end of turn" bug as you don't seem to know how to solve this one (i do agree, it's very hard when you can't reproduce it on dev env). 

Do you think the "next patch" will be released this week ?

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 2:53:25 PM

We're looking at releasing a fix tonight for this issue.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 3:37:58 PM
Frogsquadron wrote:

BACK TO HELL WITH YOU E.N.F.E.R.!  Mua ha ha ha.

Thanks for the news :)

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 4:03:47 PM
Frogsquadron wrote:

Just saw the release notes of 1.0.52, I wonder if this hotfix is also merged into 1.0.6 beta?

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 12:34:52 AM

Thanks for the update. I been having very little issues with bugs and having a bunch of fun with ES2 but glad to see hard work being done.  Keep it up!

Vac

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 5:26:27 PM

"Locked at battle start / end of turn" is solved in 1.052 ! 

Thank you :)

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 5:44:33 PM
Sulendil wrote:
Frogsquadron wrote:

Just saw the release notes of 1.0.52, I wonder if this hotfix is also merged into 1.0.6 beta?

Hi there,

It is not part of 1.06, and actually 1.06 has been removed from the list of betas. 1.052 seems solid so far, we will wait a bit more before we deliver a new patch or even preview. This time we want to be extra careful :)

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 6:38:53 PM

guys great work. it did fix my current game which had an endless pending turn and the game runs a lot smoother now.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 8:12:10 PM
AmpliMath wrote:

This time we want to be extra careful :)

:D

Thank you for the fast update (yeah, I'm french, I know why you don't work on sunday ;) )

edit 30mins later : And it's working!!!

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 10:09:23 PM

Hi ,

lots of multiplayer desyncs in this version. Can we please get 1.06. back ?

ccmaster

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 30, 2017, 5:33:13 AM
ccmaster wrote:

Hi ,

lots of multiplayer desyncs in this version. Can we please get 1.06. back ?

ccmaster

Hi there,

1.06 contained the same issues of 1.05, regarding the end turn lock issue, so we had to make sure. We wanted to secure a stable version first. It seems to be OK so far, so our next move will be to move on to reincorporate the multiplayer fixes in the next version.

Thanks for your patience

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 30, 2017, 1:09:02 PM

Heyo,

Having an issue while playing the game on the Beginner mode and when I come across the Academy my game gets locked when zooming in to showcase planets, and does not allow me to progress further. I have re-installed twice and still getting this issue.

Image below is what my game locks on:

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 30, 2017, 1:26:34 PM
DrScottnik wrote:

Heyo,

Having an issue while playing the game on the Beginner mode and when I come across the Academy my game gets locked when zooming in to showcase planets, and does not allow me to progress further. I have re-installed twice and still getting this issue.

Check Bug Forum first https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forums/114-bug-reports/threads/26307-zooming-into-star-system?page=1

Turn off discovery cinematic in game options

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 30, 2017, 3:05:11 PM
DrScottnik wrote:

Heyo,

Image below is what my game locks on:

Yes the issues has been reproduced and fixed. We are working on an update. 

I am closing this thread now, as we are drifting from the original purpose of this thread.

Thanks

0Send private message
Comment
0Send private message