Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Tools used for making the animated portraits?

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Mar 7, 2018, 4:27:16 AM

Anyone knows what tools and software was used to design and create the animated portraits of the different races? 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 7, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

I recommend to post your thread in modding or perhaps game design area of forum.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 8, 2018, 9:33:55 AM

Our 3D animators work from a static 3D model using 3DS Max & Motion Builder.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 8, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

The reason i asked was to understand how hard it would be to make a few animated portraits for when players wanna make a custom race.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 9, 2018, 12:32:20 AM
Aitarus wrote:

That doesn't mean it's not what the rest of us pay him for.

Ones that can afford to pay... the rest of us get Scales Galena. 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 9, 2018, 2:25:36 PM

I would like to suggest the option for changing the 3D portrait for a custom jpeg or png image when modding. This way a modder can make his own custom heroes and faction leaders without the need for 3D modeling.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 9, 2018, 4:24:58 PM
Pluvinarch wrote:

I would like to suggest the option for changing the 3D portrait for a custom jpeg or png image when modding. This way a modder can make his own custom heroes and faction leaders without the need for 3D modeling.

Would you really want to add a new race portrait that looks nothing like the original portraits...Breaks immersion completely.

I would love to see a small dlc of just several good looking portraits of imaginary races that players would be able to use for their custom races.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message