Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

[G2G] List of Community GDD Updates - EARLY ACCESS

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 4, 2016, 8:43:48 AM

Hey there, folks!

It's been a while since you were given Endless Space 2 GDD to read and we thought the release of the Early Access version would be a good opportunity to update the game design documents, and give you an idea of what we will be working on during the Early Access and beyond!

We hope you enjoy these more up-to-date GDD and we're looking forward to hearing from you!

GDD 1 - Background Story of Endless Space 2

GDD 2 - Overview

GDD 3 - Galaxy & Exploration

GDD 4 - Battle Overview

GDD 5 - Politics & Senate

GDD 6 - Population

GDD 7 - Empire Management

GDD 8 - Heroes

GDD 9 - Narration

GDD 10 - Diplomacy

GDD 11 - Ship Design

GDD 12 - Marketplace

GDD 13 - Trade

GDD 14 - Ground Battle

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 6, 2016, 8:39:41 PM

Hi thanks for the chance to participate in the Early access. But where do we report the bugs we find? 

I just discovered Aurora waves but the bonus does not suit the description at all I guess the bonus should be: +10 happiness and -2 research and not the opposite.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 6, 2016, 9:58:37 PM
Gamling wrote:

Hi thanks for the chance to participate in the Early access. But where do we report the bugs we find? 

I just discovered Aurora waves but the bonus does not suit the description at all I guess the bonus should be: +10 happiness and -2 research and not the opposite.

In the Forum under Help > Tech Support. Did not find it on my first pass either ;) Maybe not the most obvious place. I at least was expecting a subforum called Bug Reports or something similar.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 6, 2016, 11:34:14 PM

For all of the things labeled as "Not in Early Access," does that mean "Not in Early Access right now" or "Will only appear in the final release?" Because one of those scares the hell out of me...

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 7, 2016, 9:39:03 AM
Ridiculi wrote:

For all of the things labeled as "Not in Early Access," does that mean "Not in Early Access right now" or "Will only appear in the final release?" Because one of those scares the hell out of me...

It means "not in the day 1 build of the EA", but they will come through the development in the coming months.

Cheers,

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 22, 2017, 8:05:58 PM

Hey there! Do you guys will post the new documentation here?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message