Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

ITER: The ES2 Knowledge Base

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 5, 2017, 6:19:32 PM

Yes There will be, I will put them in the table with all the other Star System Improvements when I get around to adding them.

No Problem, At first I made this for personal use (I come back to this thread about 10 times a week on average to get information)

But I'm happy that many others also are finding it useful.

Star System Improvements is one of the ones I want to do soon as it’s not too difficult to transcribe the information from the files.

(It's 3 main files that are easy to read, Ships are on the other end having dozens of files and being hard to decipher (which is also why I'm delaying the ships table till after the F&B Update))

The Issue is there is a lot of star system improvements so when I do have the time I will try get make a table for them.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 5, 2017, 7:16:13 PM

Hope this will help you:

What I found searching curiosities.zip

This is a colletion of screenshot of buildings and tactics with little miscellaneous I've found exploring curiosities.

Have in mind some are taken during EA, so may be changed/removed.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 5, 2017, 8:12:37 PM

This is quite a large collection,

I think the only improvement missing is the lunar surveillance station,

otherwise I’m sure OmegaPraetor will find it helpful.

It also could be quite useful for me, when I get around to finishing off the curiosity tables,

I could use these so I do not have to jump between the game and its files all the time.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 6, 2017, 8:26:16 AM

Forgot these two:

curiosities - module 10.jpg

Curiosity imp 9.jpg

Also, not checked, but it seems to me that some modules you get from curiosities are the same that you can get with techs, while others are completely different from ones on tech tree.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 9, 2017, 8:18:33 AM

Thanks for all the pictures lo_fabre, I'll try cross reference them with the files to see which modules/tactics that we don't have (if any)

Gzar wrote:

Any chance we can get ship level XP benefits table?

Sure thing, I'll have it up in a bit (I'm pretty sure that it's an easy table to do)

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 9, 2017, 8:39:56 AM
CyRob wrote:

Thanks for all the pictures lo_fabre, I'll try cross reference them with the files to see which modules/tactics that we don't have (if any)

Oh, nothing. I'll try to report if get something new.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 9, 2017, 8:44:48 AM

Ship Level Effects

Back to Contents (Main Post)

The Table Below gives details on ship levels and their effect on ship Health

Ship LevelChange to Maximum HealthXP Required
Rookie+0%0
Rookie II
+24%20
Rookie III
+45%40
Veteran+65%60
Veteran II
+83%80
Veteran III
+100%100
Elite+115%120
Elite II
+130%140
Elite III
+143%160
Legendary+155%180

Additional Notes

Ships level up in a similar way to heroes requiring 20 more XP to level up each time.

Back to Contents (Main Post)

This was last updated with information from build: V1.0.46 [Target-Locked Beta Branch]

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 9, 2017, 10:08:44 AM
lo_fabre wrote:

Hope this will help you:

What I found searching curiosities.zip

This is a colletion of screenshot of buildings and tactics with little miscellaneous I've found exploring curiosities.

Have in mind some are taken during EA, so may be changed/removed.

Thank you so much for these! Do you (or anyone) happen to know whether each game has all the special construction stuff available or is it a random selection among the 9?

Also, if a dev or someone knowledgeable could kindly answer this: Does the AI get access to these special buildings or is it just player-only?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 12, 2017, 8:23:58 AM
happen to know whether each game has all the special construction stuff available or is it a random selection among the 9?

Also, if a dev or someone knowledgeable could kindly answer this: Does the AI get access to these special buildings or is it just player-only?

All are available in any game - if they are discovered -  (you'll have to cross CuriosityDefinitions.xml with CuriosityDroplists.xml for the exact loot tables) and yes, the AI does access these buildings if they find them. :)

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 12, 2017, 4:42:49 PM
Shaik wrote:
happen to know whether each game has all the special construction stuff available or is it a random selection among the 9?

All are available in any game - if they are discovered -  (you'll have to cross CuriosityDefinitions.xml with CuriosityDroplists.xml for the exact loot tables) and yes, the AI does access these buildings if they find them. :)

Thank you for answering!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 14, 2017, 9:35:21 AM
lo_fabre wrote:

Not sure if I found this before, IIRC not, so a new tactic: [...]

Aitarus wrote:

I have seen a few that lo_fabre hasn't contributed yet, so will compile those here now. 

[...]

Thanks for all this - invaluable resource.

Thanks for these lo_fabre & Aitarus, while I'm able to get the data from the files I can cross reference it with these images which make it so much easier to understand 

I hope to get the Ships table & battle tactics table out soon, And I'll be doing ship modules at some point in the future.

The current issue with ships table is that with the addition of Squadron module slots (I'm glad I waited till after the update) there is ~16 types of slots which would mean 16 columns on the table in addition to other ship info,

I may make slots a different table or if the information supports it I can move around the table so it uses much less columns I'll see what happens. 

Kynrael wrote:

Stickied this post, great work CyRob. :)

Thank you for the sticky, Glad that you like the thread  

I'm thinking of renaming the thread (Datatables is not a real word after all) 

To something like "ES2 Knowledge Base" anyone like/dislike the change or have an idea for a better name?

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 14, 2017, 1:19:13 PM

Seen @Aitarus cards. This "by any means" tactic look good if you have lots of influence.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message