Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Community Challenge Pack not Activating

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Feb 17, 2018, 8:49:19 PM

Don't remember exactly, but I think you can activate the content from game menu (right past booting game). Content -> add-ons, perhaps ? Check the boxes to activate.

Before anything else, you have to link your games2gether account with steam - I guess you did ?

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 18, 2018, 9:07:17 AM

Follow Groo's suggestion about linking your steam account to your G2G account, from looking at your G2G account it shows you haven't. 

Also, do you see this on the Steam page ?

It should say community challenge Add-on 

And do you see this in the Content Page on the ES2 Menu ? With the checked box ? If you're unable to check the box then you currently do not have access to the community challenge Add-on and you should link your Steam account with your G2G account. 

And do you see this in the upper left corner of your G2G Profile/when you're on the website ? You should also get a message notification (upper right corner) when it's unlocked.

Hope this helped ! 

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 19, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

Thanks for the help!

Yea all I needed to do was link the account and now I'm good to go.

My roommate shall despair his coming doom.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 19, 2018, 10:52:06 PM
MasterCheese wrote:

Thanks for the help!

Yea all I needed to do was link the account and now I'm good to go.

My roommate shall despair his coming doom.

Of course ! 

Lmaoo 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 15, 2018, 8:08:18 PM

I need help with this, I have had my account linked for quite some time. Over 10 months and I do not have the new Sophon hero. I checked the content in the game an dit gives me a useless steam link. Can you please make sure it was sent to me.  

Thanks 

Xeryx

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 15, 2018, 11:13:18 PM
Xeryx wrote:

I need help with this, I have had my account linked for quite some time. Over 10 months and I do not have the new Sophon hero. I checked the content in the game an dit gives me a useless steam link. Can you please make sure it was sent to me.  

Thanks 

Xeryx

Okay yeah so this was actually solved in a forum a few months ago by the DEV, @DarkHumor but I'll walk you through it here. 

Basically, you need to go to 'Rewards', underneath your profile badges, select the "Connected to Steam" achievement, and then click the redeem button. 

It should look something like this: 

That should solve the problem of not being able to redeem Uthassum Rhamoezz

However, it is important to note that you need to have subscribed to the Endless Space 2 Newsletter before doing any of this 

Hope it works out, if not just tell me 

Gl lol 

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 15, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

Community Challenge Pack (6 arms spiral etc) is not working. The additional content on the main menu shows that I have it, but when starting a new game, 6 arm spiral is greyed out and it says that the pack has not yet been activated. My roommate's activated automatically, but not mine.

I have already tried uninstalling/ reinstalling and verifying the game file intergrety in Steam, but it still doesn't work. 

Current version is V1.2.8 Gold.

Please help as I want to destroy my roommate on the new map.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Sep 18, 2018, 1:38:48 PM
Suis3i wrote:
Xeryx wrote:

Thanks 

Xeryx

Okay yeah so this was actually solved in a forum a few months ago by the DEV, @DarkHumor but I'll walk you through it here. 

Basically, you need to go to 'Rewards', underneath your profile badges, select the "Connected to Steam" achievement, and then click the redeem button. 

However, it is important to note that you need to have subscribed to the Endless Space 2 Newsletter before doing any of this 

Gl lol 

Awesome, that super helps!!! The Uthassum Rhamoezz hero is so hard to found! ;D

0Send private message
6 years ago
Sep 18, 2018, 11:10:56 PM
Raynero wrote:

Awesome, that super helps!!! The Uthassum Rhamoezz hero is so hard to found! ;D

Of course ! 

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Sep 30, 2018, 12:52:14 AM
Uruketo wrote:

Thank you, this walk through helped me too! :)

Glad to hear that !  

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Nov 18, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
ryancodis wrote:

why?i can`t redeem this hero.i need help!

I have linked the Steam account to the G2G account.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 19, 2019, 3:17:30 PM
Suis3i wrote:
Xeryx wrote:

Thanks 

Xeryx

Gl lol 

Thank you very much!

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 23, 2022, 7:06:24 PM

Hello, similar problem here! I redeemed the free content but it doesn't appear in my Steam DLCs list and obviously it didn't unlock the content inside the game. I linked the Steam account, subscribed to the newsletter, redeemed the content but it's still locked ingame. If I go in the Content section of ES2 the 3 free add-ons show the Steam icon, not the checkmark like all other stuff. If I click the Steam logo I'm redirected to the home page of the Steam store. Any help would be much appreciated! :)

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 23, 2022, 7:12:59 PM

Hello, same problem. Can't redeem "community challenge" pack and others on page: https://www.games2gether.com/profile/me/rewards/badges/180?descriptor=116

When clicking "REDEEM" button always get error 400 with "ErrorMessage":"ERROR_REWARD_CANT_GRANT_PACKAGE" response.

Steam linked and newsletter enabled. Checked steam and in-game twice, rewards not added.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 23, 2022, 9:27:24 PM

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you guys are having issues, I'll message one of the Devs and let them know the problem is affecting multiple players. Hopefully, they'll be able to help you out since you've done all the necessary steps on your end. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message