Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Mindwerkz Inc. Mods

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 4:14:39 PM
hi its just the PlayablePirates mods that needs updated tryed the mod individually and they all work bar "PlayablePirates mod" which has the galaxy map problems
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 23, 2013, 3:38:52 PM
Can it be that the Playable Pirates mod messes up trading research. Whenever I trade research the other player simply does not get them after he accepts.

--Tjores
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 26, 2013, 9:15:26 PM
Edit: IGNORE THIS POST and read the one below

hmm Imperium Aeterna mod and Scions of the Endless Both work so maybe Dagoberts Alternativ Galaxy Generator ver 0.4.1 has problems with some of the path finding and bugfixes in the patches since its release.

perhaps it might be a better idea to have it as its own add-on mod for Imperium Aeterna out side of the "Combo Addon for Imperium Aeterna" as there is a chance this will keep becoming incompatible

Edit: IGNORE THIS POST and read the one below
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 27, 2013, 2:04:25 PM
sorry after some more testing i have found that its the playable "PlayablePirates mod" that is broken and all other elements of "Combo Addon for Imperium Aeterna" work
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 28, 2013, 6:11:14 PM
sorry i cant answer that tho i think some changes to the index will do it as i only tried them individually to find the problem area maybe crymson can advise on which lines of code in the index.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 2, 2013, 4:04:33 PM
I am having the same problem with the playable pirates mod combo with IA

It started off when my scouts met pirate ships it would either leave the system and then stay just outside same with the pirate fleet, never to move again and never able to go through that system
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 2, 2013, 9:51:28 PM
I, too, am having the issue with the combo mod. Looked really promising, yet get the same error as the others where it will load a blank universe background along with the same error screen.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 3, 2013, 6:20:17 PM
Apologies I've been absorbed with some other projects and haven't had time lately to keep up with Endless Space.

The problems lie with the changes made by the recent patch I will update my mods to compensate shortly.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 4, 2013, 4:36:14 PM
Crymson wrote:
Apologies I've been absorbed with some other projects and haven't had time lately to keep up with Endless Space.

The problems lie with the changes made by the recent patch I will update my mods to compensate shortly.

Look forward to it! Thankssmiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 25, 2012, 5:11:25 PM
Nice job here I like what you have accomplished. I have always liked the Pirate ship designs and wished I could choose them and now I can much appreciated and Merry Christmas!! smiley: redface
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 12, 2013, 8:21:16 AM
Is there anyway to play the combo pack without the playable pirates?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 13, 2013, 3:02:39 AM
Endo wrote:
Is there anyway to play the combo pack without the playable pirates?

I'm curious about that as well. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 30, 2013, 4:28:31 AM
First thing's first, great job, I struggle to play the game in vanilla thanks to you. But I have a question, is there any way you could make another add-on pack for imperium aeterna, only with 'rise of the endless' in 'scion of the endless' place, as I'd quite like to make an all powerful god race that eats cravers for breakfast and wipes its bottom with hissho.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 2, 2013, 9:49:48 PM
I'd just like you to know that I'm changing my version of this mod to swap scions with rise, would you like me to upload it here, you take all credit of course, I have almost no idea what I'm doing and am merely changing some text. If it works I shall let you know.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 3, 2013, 12:27:05 AM
It does, I have however had to remove the playable pirates faction, as it didn't seem to work with it.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message