Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Updated Mod Shopping Mall

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Dec 13, 2015, 10:39:10 AM
AVAILABLE MODS

Below you will find an updated list of all available mods, and where known - the version of the game they are compatible with.

I've painstakingly gone through all mods to see if they still could be downloaded, and what version of the game they are compatible with. Happy Modding!

DISHARMONY

1.1.58 (Latest Version)

Older Versions

CLASSIC

Older Versions

ARCHIVE (DISCONTINUED)

These are mods which can either no longer be downloaded, or no longer serve any purpose. They are here as a tribute to the original author, but it is not recommended that you play with any of them. (Although in the majority of cases, you can't anyway.)

DISHARMONY

CLASSIC

TOOLS

This thread is a continuetion of davea's original thread here. It is intended to act as a "shopping mall" for mods and will list all available mods as well as the game version which they should be compatible with.

To Modders: Please leave a reply for any mod you may have released. Give a brief description, the current version number, and a link to the thread with more details. If anything needs changing in the original post, please leave a new reply - but given that development of the game has essentially stopped, this should not be necessary. Please don't bump the topic needlessly if your mod is already listed - edit your existing reply if you wish to change what you supplied to the topic. Only reply if there is something wrong with your listing, such as the version of the game your mod is compatible with.

Please describe only released mods here, which can be downloaded. Feel free to advertise mod concepts in this forum, just not on this thread.

To Players:

• If a mod says it is compatible with an older version of ES, be careful using it with any newer version. You may get weird and unpredictable effects, anywhere from a crash, to a subtle balance problem.

• Disharmony changed some fundamental things in Endless Space, and most mods for classic will not work with Disharmony without some changes. This is why Disharmony mods are listed separately.

• Mods work fine in multiplayer, as long as all players have the exact same version of the same mod.

• To start the game with a mod loaded, visit the "Mod" section in the main menu, and load your mod of choice. You can easily switch back to Vanilla here as well.

• The game does not support running multiple mods. If there are two mods you want to use together, you must merge them, or more likely request the authors to merge them. A lot of the major mods already contain some or all features of most other prominent mods - so simply have a browse around.

• At this point in the game's life, a lot of mods have been abandoned. There are really only a few mods still actively supported - please be aware of this before you start playing with a mod which may not fully work as it is unlikely that you'll receive support from its author.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Dec 27, 2016, 10:12:36 AM

Thanks for keeping on man.
Took me a while to find this thread and I am very thankful AGED still works.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 9:05:19 PM

@EvilTactician Thanks for putting in the work. I guess we'll be kind of thin on the ground now ES2 is out. The original ES is more than likely quietly shelved for support by the dev team as they concentrate on making ES2 their new cash cow. Espicially as they have SEGA standing over them now.

All the same if the modders out there are still interested in working on the original ES, I'm sure there are still plenty of players not owning ES2. Like me. I simply don't have the cash to slurge on a gaming pc. It's my work horse laptop or nothing. It's starting to feel like modern games are only for those with seperate graphics cards and a core cpu over 3GHz. Anyway - Rant over :)

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 11, 2019, 4:22:28 PM

Just updated Genetics Lab, and Endless Genetics will also see an update sometime this or next week...
Doubt you guys are still around, but maybe some anon will come around and see this post and know that Genetics lab is updated and soon Endless Genetics will get an update :P

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 29, 2019, 7:52:23 PM

Anyone have the three copies of SANDBOX? (Disharmony, Classic Full, and Full)

They're on ModDB but require a password that is unobtainable.

And the ESMapeditor?

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message