Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Tutorials feedback

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Dec 10, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Hello folks,

Any feedback, questions, suggestions you may have for the Tutorials section goes here!

0Send private message
4 years ago
Feb 17, 2020, 11:30:38 AM

Oh I just found it contains czech section. So I came to say "nice". Gotta get those 5 people some tutorials. Subs to follow.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 4, 2020, 8:54:48 AM

started fun, so I went into czech section, to upload my czech video, looks like you can't add a video if there are no videos yet though. As the controls simply do not load under czech:

So I see "game settings" section so I am thinking "yeah I am gonna upload a video about all that", go to make a 30 minute video of ALL options.
Go to czech section again, upload button not found.

Cancel language filter, find there are SUBsections to which I was supposed to make the video for.
Wopsie, gonna drop it somewhere so people who can't read proper english can find it.

Let's try to set it to CZECH, oh I can't. It's stuck in EN. Well great. Can't figure out how to set it to CZ, will post in help section.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 4, 2020, 10:39:03 AM

Hello koxsos,

Thanks for your feedback!

It was a bug on our side (it happened for each language, not only czech), we will push a fix in a few days :)

By the way, the language of the video doesn't depend on the language you have selected in the filter since we're taking the language that we get directly from YouTube. And from what I can see, the default language of your video is English.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Mar 4, 2020, 11:05:57 AM

Oh well, guess I am gonna go and fix it over there, thank you. Will retest as I redo the whole thingy for separate segments to better fit the whole layout.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 28, 2023, 12:38:30 PM
Юлия написала:

Большой! Спасибо!

koxsos wrote:

Oh well, guess I am gonna go and fix it over there, thank you. Will retest as I redo the whole thingy for separate segments to better fit the whole layout.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message