Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

An error occured with your last action.

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jul 5, 2019, 1:18:33 PM

An error occured with your last action. Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 5, 2019, 1:28:46 PM

Hi,

The adblocker might block some of the request, if you have one you can try to disable it.

If your issue is that you already redeem the games but don't find them in your library you can find them  as added dlc to "SEGA Mega Drive & Genesis Classics" (wich have been added to your library). 

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 5, 2019, 6:32:49 PM

I'm having the same problem and turning off my ad-blocker does not help.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 6, 2019, 2:58:29 AM

I had this issue as well.  It didn't work in Brave due to the built in adblocking (kept getting that Error occured, contact system admin).  I used a vanilla version of CHROME and it redeemed fine.  So just try using another web browser with no ad blocker.  Hope that helps.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 11:48:10 AM
this same error is happening with me now with the virtua fighter 2 i tried in google and firefox without adbolck but still does not work in firefox i installed it only for the game so it´s litteraly fresh without any predefined things
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 2:20:26 AM

getting this error. tried with several browsers - turned off adblocks, vanilla chrome, still the same issue.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 6:45:38 AM

An error occured with your last action. Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists.

yep, just want to say i found this site, did all the stpuid busy work to get registerd to get the key and in the end i dn't get the key, f u for wasting my time with this shit, unlinke my steam account and never going to visit this site ever in my life, hope you happy with your shitty code and 20 min of my life, 

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 11:32:31 AM

The message changed to "Temporarily out of stock! We will be re-filling shortly, thanks for your patience."So amplitude studios working to solve the problem,just wait a little time more.Thanks so much amplitude studios.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message