Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

"This steam account is already linked to another user."

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Nov 28, 2020, 3:36:48 AM

The message appears every time when I try to link my account to steam.

But I'm quite sure that my steam account doesn't link to any G2G account for I haven't received the awards in ES2.

So, what's the problem?

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 4, 2024, 8:00:43 AM
SunnybaySE wrote:

The message appears every time when I try to link my account to steam.

But I'm quite sure that my steam account doesn't link to any G2G account for I haven't received the awards in ES2.

So, what's the problem?

I have the same problem but I suspect I may have registered this account myself much earlier and now I just can't log into it. Maybe you have exactly the same situation. I just suspect that after registering, a month later I got hacked by Yahoo Mail and had to delete my account. By the way I only did it thanks to https://setapp.com/how-to/delete-yahoo-email-account-now. Sometimes, an account might have been previously linked or partially linked to another platform, causing a conflict when attempting to link it again.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 4, 2024, 8:24:18 AM

If you have this problem, we can unlink the old account, but we will need to know your steam name or ID to do that. If you give us that info (can be by DM if you want to keep it private), we can help you.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 4, 2024, 8:36:08 AM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

If you have this problem, we can unlink the old account, but we will need to know your steam name or ID to do that. If you give us that info (can be by DM if you want to keep it private), we can help you.

That would be great, but I'll get to it this weekend or even a little later. I just don't have access to the computer I'm playing on right now.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 18, 2024, 7:46:35 PM
csakmertkell55 wrote:

I have same problem. "This steam account is already linked to another user."

Would you mind sharing your previous G2G account or the Steam ID user?

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 8:05:41 PM

i'm having an another issue. i claimed the game but it does not appear in my library. on the giveaway page, it says already claimed. After refreshing and unlinking and relinking, still not working. im out of options. any help!?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message