Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Please help with the free skin you get when you sign up.

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Sep 9, 2022, 7:44:43 PM

So the traillers for Endless Dungeon state that if you sign up you get a free skin. What skin is it? And where do I sign up?

I just made an account on G2G but is it the right place? I dont want to miss out on any exclusive content, plus I am a collector at heart and I love to get all the skins to my favourite games.

Plese help.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 12, 2022, 10:11:59 AM
Denys_Rys wrote:

So the traillers for Endless Dungeon state that if you sign up you get a free skin. What skin is it? And where do I sign up?

I just made an account on G2G but is it the right place? I dont want to miss out on any exclusive content, plus I am a collector at heart and I love to get all the skins to my favourite games.

Plese help.

Let me ask about it but we didn't specify anything about this for the moment

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
8 months ago
Sep 8, 2023, 1:08:20 AM

Hello did you have an oportunity to ask yet? i am talking about the bunker skins the comunity voted for once you sign up for the newsletter.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Sep 19, 2023, 3:54:45 PM
Denys_Rys wrote:

Hello did you have an oportunity to ask yet? i am talking about the bunker skins the comunity voted for once you sign up for the newsletter.

If not mistaken all those skins should be for release or after.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 26, 2023, 5:44:25 PM

cool thank you so much! If I understand correctly you will relese the Zed Toxic skin at a later date as well right? It just sucks that so many people had no idea of its existance. 

Also can you plese let me kmnow where is the best play to monitor all future upcomming events for this game, is stean good or will everything be posted in the game meny news section?

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 11, 2024, 1:47:17 PM
Denys_Rys wrote:

cool thank you so much! If I understand correctly you will relese the Zed Toxic skin at a later date as well right? It just sucks that so many people had no idea of its existance. 

Also can you plese let me kmnow where is the best play to monitor all future upcomming events for this game, is stean good or will everything be posted in the game meny news section?

We will see future opportunities to release that skin in the future yes, could be twitch drops. For the moment is not defined.

Yes, we will be posting all the news here, steam, discord, etc.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 10, 2024, 5:21:05 PM

You know I would also love to keep track of all the events in the game that are coming up. So I'll join Denys_Rys.

Denys_Rys wrote:

cool thank you so much! If I understand correctly you will relese the Zed Toxic skin at a later date as well right? It just sucks that so many people had no idea of its existance. I had the identical situation with 1xbet. When I could have made good money, but in the end I was just left with my money.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message