Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Vaulter Clans

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
Dec 23, 2023, 3:53:01 PM

I'm writing a fan story starring the Vaulter faction, and I need as much deep-lore related-stuff as possible.

Right now, I'm stuck with the absence of any single mention of any of the clans that this society is supposed to be divided in, other than the Zolya one , of course.

Also, is there any official explanation about why is Ilona Zolya in particular virtually inmortal? I know her clan is specia, but I cannot find any mention neither in ES2 or Legend.

Any help will be welcome!!

(I tried to post this in reddit but I was automatically deleted by some reason)

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 5, 2024, 4:32:53 PM

That sounds like a perfect way to start the New Year!

I have seen this message, and I will get back to you, but I have to figure out which of my many lore notes are or are not still coherent with everything we have published in the games... I see that you have asked on Reddit as well, and I think that for the moment going with the Hero last names (Petrov, for instance) is a good way to get other clans in there.

If you can give me a few days, I can hopefully come back with something a little juicier!

Have fun and speak to you soon.

-Slow

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 14, 2024, 1:57:34 AM

Omg thank you so much!!

I've played a new run in ES1 and I find a couple of problems there, like the Ylona and the Nadjne class ships, but I can still use some of those names, like Anjka or Erszebet.

Now the next questions are: how many clans are there? Are we talking about something like Song of Ice and Fire, where there are a few major and loads of minor ones? Or can we assume that once the Vaulter began expanding and creating a proper space civilization, new powerful clans with a strong position in a local scale were formed in most of the new colonies?

For the record, this is the reddit post: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/EndlessSpace/comments/18ouqec/about_vaulter_clans/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message