Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Suggestions for future displates.

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Apr 7, 2024, 6:52:08 AM

While I know there are no current plans to add more right now, I am liking these displates and would like to see more artwork from the games being added to the displate collection, So this thread is here for people to give their thoughts on which artwork they think should be made into a displate should Amplitude add more, I will start with some that I would love to see made.

Senya Snowridge: she has her own short story, and would finish the hissho hero collection

Researcher Namkang: is easily the most unique of the Drakken characters from endless legend, being 1 of only 2 drakken to have their own artwork, and of the 2, is the only one usable in game.

Veil: Is the planet that a short story takes place on, so it has greater lore value than most others.

Atoll planet artwork: A beatiful backdrop to have.

Uchi: If Senya Snowridge's artwork is added, then Adding the Hissho homeworld is a no brainer as it would finish the Hissho Collection for Endless Space 2.

more Ship artwork: this is the part where I will let others pick, as there are so many unique ship designs from both ES1 and ES2, though I am leaning towards the sophon and Hissho ship designs.

If anyone also has any suggestions for future displates to give, just comment down below.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message