Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Unable to claim / activate Viruta Fighter 2 "please contact administrator"

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 12:30:21 AM

I'm getting the "an error occurred please contact administrator" error when trying to claim Virtua Fighter 2..

My account is linked, I already have the Sega Masterdrive Collection with Sonic 2 in my account from an earlier Sega giveaway, and my account has been linked with Sega before..

It's the "activating" of the Virtua Fighter 2 that's not working, on Firefox and Chrome, both.. With any and all script/adblock disabled..

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 12:41:09 AM

I got that message a few times and then got "Sorry but it seems the item you requested is out of stock ! Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists."  So annoying.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 12:43:31 AM

I get an endless loop. Redeem -> Steam Page "Allow Sega" -> Yes -> Back to reward Page "Redeem it on Steam" -> Steam Page "Allow Sega" .... and so on. Nothing in my collection.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 12:44:00 AM

Yep +1 here.

Not a lot of confidence in these sorts of sites when they can't get their coding right....

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 1:08:55 AM

Yeah i got exactly the same message and have no idea how to contact admin on here.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 1:25:57 AM

Another "here too!"

At first it was a site error thing, then I saw it said it ran out of keys.

But I'm looking at the claim button and it says it was unlocked unlockable on Steam, yet I don't have it either. Pressing the button loops me to the Steam connection confirmation thing*, and nothing else.

*FWIW, I last connected to Steam 2 years ago since I don't frequent this site - oops! But come on. This is ridiculous.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 1:35:16 AM

Yep connected this to my Steam account for nothing. If they had limited keys, then at least say so. Will be removing my linked Steam account to this

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 2:14:51 AM

keeps saying unknown error everytime i click redeem on steam, my account is linked, please help or fix this issue! Much obliged stay2gether fam #blessed @awesomeness!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 2:28:18 AM

Same...

Sorry but it seems the item you requested is out of stock !  Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 21, 2021, 2:36:28 AM

Entered the same endless loop as well. Would like to hear when there is a solution.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message