Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Your giveaway never works for endless legend giveaway

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 6:19:26 PM

I have seen this giveaway several times over the years, I have bought almost every game actually yes.. every game in the endless series other then the endless legend title.

And it infuriates me to see that you give the game away, I log in to recieve it and get some stupid error every single year that it is free.

I refuse to buy it just off this principal alone. So I guess it will never get played by anyone in this household. shame.

I have asked for help several times, and turning on and off steam, logging out or unlinking does not ever work. period.

I'm sorry for my rant. I know I will never get this site to work and get the game linked to my account, and I know no one here really cares about changing that. So thats that.

I just needed to leave this post here so someone knows ppl are fed up with the jokes.

fyi: my profile is set to public. all of it. cache has been wiped clean, every single setting checked. no cookies or anything when getting on your site. using chrome newest updated version. nothing on my end is messed up. I log in, and it says its some administration error. your website. same as before, every time you give it away.

Im done.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 6:29:44 PM

Get the same generic error:

An error occured with your last action. Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists. 

Also, public profile, etc, tried different browsers, even stock standard edge. Same generic error.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 8:25:54 PM

I have the same error. It always says:

An error occured with your last action. Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 8:37:54 PM

I've got the same problem as the ones before me. If someone's got a solution to fix it, I'll be happy to hear about it.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 9:38:48 AM

didnt work on any browser (Chrome,edge.firefox,opera,vivaldi) still the same error, cookies, no cookies, no filters, no restrictions still the same

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 11:33:57 AM

The message changed to "Temporarily out of stock! We will be re-filling shortly, thanks for your patience."So amplitude studios working to solve the problem,just wait a little time more.Thanks so much amplitude studios.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 11:39:00 AM

same problem here

pretty sad 

was very excited to dive in another fantastic G2G universe

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 2:22:59 PM

Tied to claim for days, got same error message, now out of stock. Does not say "temporally" for me though...

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message