Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Giveaway not works for ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Feb 3, 2024, 2:05:57 AM

A couple of hours ago I wanted to add a game for free on steam but there is no steam button to pair it with steam.I have steam paired with my account and I have already ordered some games for free isn't there a problem on the website side that they have a problem ? I have attached a picture of the missing steam button.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 3, 2024, 2:19:26 AM

i can't find the redeem button. Can someone help please ? (i went allready in reward, i see 2 games available Love Thyself - A Horatio Story and ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition, but there's no button to redeem it

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 3, 2024, 3:03:51 AM

At this point it is the weekend for the dev team so you will have to unfortunately wait till next week for them to hopefully take a look at this. Sorry. Hope you have a good weekend though.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 3, 2024, 7:10:12 AM

Same here... "Love Thyself" game has the proper Steam Link to Add Game Gift - Endless Space DE does not :(

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 6, 2024, 10:28:54 AM
gary103242 wrote:

Still can’t redeem it.

Look here is the instruction and I was able to add it https://community.amplitude-studios.com/forums/85-help/threads/55854-fix-now-work-giveaway-for-endless%E2%84%A2-space-definitive-edition?page=1#post-378038

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message