Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Linking Steam Account to G2G Account

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Apr 6, 2018, 3:07:10 AM

Hi,

Trying to link my Steam Account to G2G but whenever I enter in my Steam details this always comes up:

https://account.games2gether.com/Error/InternalError

Has anyone gotten this issue and resolved it and if so,how? Thanks!

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 6, 2018, 6:24:51 AM

I'm not sure exactly how anymore since it has been some time, but I would recommend logging out of your Games2Gether account and logging back in and trying to link it again. 

If the issue persists, I would wait for a DEV to respond to this post (hence why I upvoted it), and they can usually fix the issue relatively quickly on their end. 

In the unlikely case that no DEV responds, I would private message @DarkHerumor and ask him for help. You can find him by searching up his name in the search bar and clicking private message. 

Hope this helps and you get your account linked ! 

And welcome to G2G !! 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 6, 2018, 7:58:49 AM

Hey there!

Looks like there is an issue with the Steam API at the moment, you're not the only one unable to lin your steam account, none of us can do it either...
We're investigating the issue with Steam, and will come back here as soon as we have more info, sorry for the inconvenience.

DarkHerumor

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 6, 2018, 8:01:34 AM
DarkHerumor wrote:

Hey there!

Looks like there is an issue with the Steam API at the moment, you're not the only one unable to lin your steam account, none of us can do it either...
We're investigating the issue with Steam, and will come back here as soon as we have more info, sorry for the inconvenience.

DarkHerumor

Noted,thanks!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 6:51:51 PM

can you check where i linked my steam account to my name novak458/green_arrov_56

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message