Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Badges "OpenDev Participant"

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jul 29, 2021, 2:18:21 PM

Hello! I recently discovered that the Badges "OPENDEV PARTICIPANT" has not been updated in my profile. I even forgot about this Badges, so I didn't pay attention to it right away.

As proof of participation in Victor OpenDev, I attach a screenshot with the calculation of the results of the game, where my nickname is present.

As for the Closed Beta, I could not play to the end

due to problems with starting the game and loading saves, so I can only attach a screenshot of the diplomatic negotiations, where my nickname is also present.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 30, 2021, 8:55:11 AM

Hello,

If you missed the Lucy Opendev then your badge should show you Victor's face, because you participate at two instances.

But maybe I'm wrong ^^

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 30, 2021, 11:54:07 AM
Mehodwor wrote:

Hello,

If you missed the Lucy Opendev then your badge should show you Victor's face, because you participate at two instances.

But maybe I'm wrong ^^

I didn't miss Lucy OpenDev. I have Badge with her face. But opposite Victor and Closed are depicted locks. :(

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 30, 2021, 1:50:30 PM
Roryn411 wrote:

Have you synced your g2g profile with steam recently? Could be that if you haven’t done that yet.

Certainly. I periodically sync my g2g profile with steam.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 2, 2022, 8:43:43 PM

Until my badges are fixed one Great Pug will be sad here.

Now Two Great Pugs are sad.

The Three Great Pugs are sad now.

Well, now the four Great Pugs are very sad.

Five... Five Great Pugs in sorrow!

You know yourself what six Great Pug do.

The eight Great Pugs are very sad.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message