Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Rewards link to steam bugged

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jan 19, 2022, 3:40:49 PM

I tried to click the link to some ES2 rewards and to Horatio and nothing happens on the click. The dev console seems to be saying that there's some missing params + CORS issues.

(and also I can't save my signature either)

Hopefully you'll find some time for this, and thanks for all the games :D

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 19, 2022, 4:09:57 PM

It also tells me that I have over a dozen unclaimed rewards, but the Synchronize window shows no unclaimed rewards.  Maybe it's inadvertently including wallpapers, etc. in that calculation?

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 19, 2022, 4:12:25 PM

it is including EVERYTHING yep, one day we will have time to add a "mark all as read" button for rewards :) but obviously not today :D

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 19, 2022, 9:28:03 PM

@Sobert -> ERROR TypeError: this.RedeemsList is null

Still the issue, but no worries, nothing urgent

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 19, 2022, 9:40:20 PM

Still cannot get my rewards.

>You must link your Steam account to redeem Uthassum Rhamoezz.

>Click here to link your Steam Account

I have linked and re-linked my account.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 1:08:47 AM

Same here. I've tried linking the Great Zimbabwe wonder for Humankind but it gave me an error and now I can't even see it as part of the rewards. It did not get added to the game as I do not see it in the DLC list either.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 1:17:00 AM

I am getting the same thing can not download free Endless Space 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 21, 2022, 1:51:26 AM
Sobert wrote:

It should be better now!

Yea, it's weird, I had the same problem yesterday with everything other than Company Of Heroes 2, which I was able to claim. I came back today to check for the endless space collection and the endless space 2 updates which I had never come to check and they now show up as claimed in the reward window but are not part of my steam library.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 21, 2022, 1:53:02 AM
somer4ndo wrote:
Sobert wrote:

It should be better now!

Yea, it's weird, I had the same problem yesterday with everything other than Company Of Heroes 2, which I was able to claim. I came back today to check for the endless space collection and the endless space 2 updates which I had never come to check and they now show up as claimed in the reward window but are not part of my steam library.

same here

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 21, 2022, 7:24:40 AM

I'm having problems claiming the Endless Space Collection full games reward. It shows up as claimed but I don't have it in Steam. If I'm in the wrong area I do apologize, this is my first post on this site and I am very new here, any guidance would be much appreciated.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 22, 2022, 4:43:10 AM

Hi! When i try to download the Amplified 2022 rewards: 'Cultures of Africa wallpaper pack', 'official Auriga map for Humankind' or 'ES2 Nakalim comic' i get this error message 'An error occured with your last action. Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists.'

Basically i can't download the rewards. I reloaded the page a lot of times during the last 15 hours or more, still i have the same error

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 29, 2022, 3:05:20 PM
Tanooki_Jumpman wrote:

I'm having problems claiming the Endless Space Collection full games reward. It shows up as claimed but I don't have it in Steam. If I'm in the wrong area I do apologize, this is my first post on this site and I am very new here, any guidance would be much appreciated.

I got the same problem today. Any suggestions?

At least I could get Company of Heroes 2 though.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message