Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Not allowed to use @yahoo.com domain?

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 1:09:24 AM

When I tried to make an account using my yahoo email, I kept getting an error saying that the domain was not allowed...is there a reason for this? I had to use a different email account in order to set up my account, but I would prefer to switch it to my yahoo account...

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 8:36:29 PM

Just to increase visibility - I had this same issue.  Another more 'popular' email domain allowed me to register successfully though.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 9:40:43 PM

I'm now wondering if this is related to the reason why I cannot link my Epic Games account to this website since it too was created using my @yahoo.com email address? The again, my Game2Gather and Steam accounts were both created using my @yahoo.com email address, and my Steam account linked up just fine, so it's probably just a glitch or your @yahoo.com account has already been registered with Games2Gather, which this website is built upon, so I'd first try logging in your Games2Gather account first and see what happens.

Try a password reset (Forgot my password) at the login page. If this doesn't work, then I'd try Googling why your specific @yahoo.com email account is being blocked by this website. The true cause of this might be country, I don't know for sure, but Googling might tell you the reason.

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Dec 20, 2023, 1:48:13 PM

If such a domain is banned, then most likely there are certain reasons for this from the administration of the site. I think you should not look for ways to solve this situation, but simply start a separate mail with a different domain name.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message