Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Steam account is linked to another account, but it is inaccessible because the email is deleted

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Jan 18, 2024, 3:54:00 PM

I have a Steam account that is linked to another Games2Gether account, but I can no longer access that Games2Gether account because I have forgotten the password. However I also cannot reset the password for that Games2Gether account because the email account that is linked to it has been deleted (it was a school email address and my old school deleted it after I graduated). Is it possible for my Steam account to be unlinked from my locked Games2Gether account?

If any mods or admins can help, I can provide the locked Games2Gether, email, and Steam accounts through direct message. Thank you!

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 18, 2024, 5:08:36 PM
jameszheyuan wrote:

I have a Steam account that is linked to another Games2Gether account, but I can no longer access that Games2Gether account because I have forgotten the password. However I also cannot reset the password for that Games2Gether account because the email account that is linked to it has been deleted (it was a school email address and my old school deleted it after I graduated). Is it possible for my Steam account to be unlinked from my locked Games2Gether account?

If any mods or admins can help, I can provide the locked Games2Gether, email, and Steam accounts through direct message. Thank you!

hey hey, what is your other games2gether account name?

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 2:27:29 AM
Daarkarrow wrote:

The account name is seezheyuanjames and the steam ID is 76561198188160423. I've also messaged you the email linked to that account name if you need it. Thank you!

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 1:38:42 PM
jameszheyuan wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:

The account name is seezheyuanjames and the steam ID is 76561198188160423. I've also messaged you the email linked to that account name if you need it. Thank you!

Hey, i just disonect the Steam accounted linked with the associated g2g  name. Try it now!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message