Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

G2G site will not credit me as owning an Amplitude game

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 6:13:41 AM

I own several Amplitude games through either free giveaways or prior bundles, including Endless Space, the recently given away Endless Legend, and Dungeon of the Endless. I even claimed "Love Thyself: A Horatio Story". I resynced my steam account since claiming them, and got badges, titles, and Avatars for the individual games... but still do not receive credit to the Profiler badge for owning an Amplitude game on Steam. I've even all of the previous steps in the badge, and still do not receive any credit for it. I've even included a picture of my Steam Library window with the Endless series solo'd out via search. Is the badge simply just broken? do I need to actually spend money and BUY a game by Amplitude to get credited? (not that I'm against that; I have been thinking of getting Endless Space 2...) What do I do here?

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 11:30:48 AM

same here, I own several Amplitude games on my steam account but the quest "Own an Amplitude game on Steam " is not getting done.

I've spent actual money to buy games, except the "Endless Legends" title, which I got free today.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Lw8ExXS.png[/img] 

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 19, 2024, 5:14:39 PM

Similar issue here. I have the Last Wish Edition of Endless Dungeon on Steam, but the achievement is still locked. I have unlinked, relinked and synced my Steam connection. While it did update a few achievements, this one seems to still be locked.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message