Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

The Art of Dungeon of the Endless

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 8:50:06 AM
Always keep making these awesome games!

I fell in love Endless Legend, and Dungeon of the Endless is frakking amazing.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 14, 2014, 7:54:25 PM
I love the mash up of pixel art and fancy liquid/vapor/fog effects. Even the profile font and layouts are very nicely done. I can't wait to see what other monsters and heros will be added later down the road.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 19, 2014, 3:51:50 AM
EVERYTHING about this artwork is PERFECT.

DONT CHANGE ANYTHING!

The retro-bit future alien sci-fi is totally underplayed and its utter perfection in this title. Its half of the appeal to me alone.... Its immersive.. its charming, and its everything I love.

Anybody know where I can find any of the artwork in high res for wallpaper use?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 23, 2014, 12:26:03 AM
Looking at the og screenshots, the doors are much more randomly placed and it looks like an actual maze, in the current game the doorways are always in the same places, so it's no longer maze like, was this the original vision of the game and it was decided later on to make it less maze like? I think it would have been cool to have the rooms and doors placed the way they look in those screenshots.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 23, 2014, 11:16:39 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
Hi everyone,

In case you missed the screenshots, I will publish them in this thread: smiley: cool

SCREENSHOTS

ART

MISC

HEROES

NPCs

MODULES

Where can we get that sweet merch?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 26, 2014, 1:15:21 AM
The art looks looks appealing, especially to the fact that these maps are randomly generated.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 21, 2014, 9:06:17 AM
I got a question: Why u remove that colorfull glow around modules? Without it game looks really flat IMO. On SS we can see how it looks with that glow.

EDIT: On my PC it looks like this smiley: frown Where are that amazing colors?!

0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 24, 2014, 11:15:27 AM
Hi,

In fact, this is a bug! Thanks for the report ^^
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 7:33:01 PM
I am not too enchanted with such lousy graphics. I come from that age, ZX spectrum, commodore, beggining consoles etcc....

I hope to God you will consider high resolution pack for this game, so we can choose....
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 8:40:45 PM
you know that the game's art direction is pixel art don't you? And it's pretty damn good pixel art at that.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 9:50:21 PM
athelasloraiel wrote:
I am not too enchanted with such lousy graphics. I come from that age, ZX spectrum, commodore, beggining consoles etcc....

I hope to God you will consider high resolution pack for this game, so we can choose....

You realize this is one of the vital features of this game? I also can't really imagine different art at this point. I feel this really fit with the game "spirit". Regardless I feel you could as well say it is cool game but you hope they abandon horrible tower defense aspect and make the game into FPS. This is the level of magnitude of changes you ask for. I guess you either have to decide if you can live with this style of graphics or you are ready too move to other rogue-likes. Although there is not quite like this one but I feel you should find some with graphics that suits you more.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 9:29:35 AM
After playing this the last two nights in a row. I think The learning curve is too steep, by the its hard to be prepared for the 3rd or 4th level when dust is rare and the waves are plenty
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 9, 2014, 11:24:38 PM
I really like everything in this game even the pixel stylized art is awesome. It doesn't need to be AAA graphics, because it has its own style of representing what the game is and basically, it's all about the gameplay. Games like this reminds me of the addicting Risk of Rain which i definitely spend hours and hours even after completing it and still find it enjoyable. And it's definitely a memorable game that is worth mentioning. I really like the concept so, good work devs and u guys for bringing this awesome game and keep it up!
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 26, 2014, 10:51:38 PM
Being a long in tooth gamer I love the new/retro art style. (also wish icons where slightly bigger. Or could actually admit defeat & wear my specs).
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 28, 2014, 4:26:56 AM
ZapRowsdower wrote:
Lovin the art, reminds me of slightly of the art of another game that I used to play all the time.
Agreed, definitely getting the Flashback vibe, which is a good thing. The art in this game is fantastic, I really love the lighting/shadows.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 6, 2014, 8:09:55 PM
One of the main reason I love this game is the old school sprites, really brings up a feel of nostalgia. Great game I am thoroughly enjoying it so far, cannot wait for new updates.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message