Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Redeeming the Freebie does not work...

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 6:26:30 PM

clicking on the link brings me to a steam site, I can grant permission to activate the code on my account but then I get taken back and nothing happens.

Any idea?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 24, 2023, 5:53:23 AM

I see.

I mean, it's not too bad, it does say there's a limited supply. But they could remove the button then to redeem on Steam.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 24, 2023, 2:49:34 PM

For those of couldn't grab your free copy of DOTE, we apologize!  We have restocked 100K copies here on Amplifiers and additionally will be sending out emails with codes to those of you who tried and were unable to redeem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 8:45:31 AM

II also got the prompt about keys being out of stock. I tried few times in last days but I am out of luck.  Do we have so many players that 100 k keys go out in 2 hours or something?

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 11:29:16 AM

It's also not working for me. After I allow them to check my CD-Keys, I get redirected back to the website... Nothing was added to my steam Library. The support page is not working :(

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 12:31:19 PM

Here, it's the Epic connection that has issues.
After logging in and try to grant permission, it simply fails the next step

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 1:02:47 PM

the Epic connection that has issues and get your Steam account and you end up with nothing, just waiting, because the system thinks you got it all ...

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 5:10:52 PM

Got the game, clicked the DLC links few hours ago but had no response, checked steam no DLCs are redeemed, and now the DLCs are gone.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 5:26:09 PM

I was able to successfully link my Steam account, but after several "out of keys" errors, the website now claims that I've already redeemed the deal even though it's not appearing in my Steam library.

The Epic integration also appears to be completely broken.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 27, 2023, 7:57:04 AM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

For those of couldn't grab your free copy of DOTE, we apologize!  We have restocked 100K copies here on Amplifiers and additionally will be sending out emails with codes to those of you who tried and were unable to redeem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Worked for me. Thanls.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message