Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

How do I claim this game and its DLC?

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 20, 2023, 9:13:58 PM

I was told that if I created an account here and linked my Steam account, then I'd be able to claim Dungeon of the Endless and it's DLC for free.

But I see nothing anywhere on the site for doing that.

The closest I came to anything resembling what I'm looking for was this page:

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/dungeon-of-the-endless

This has a link to "buy on store" which takes me to:

https://store.amplitude-studios.com/en/endless/dungeon-of-the-endless

Which just shows this, where the top button which is MAYBE the thing to redeem the game.. just continually loads forever.

Where and how do I claim the free game and its DLC?

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 20, 2023, 9:22:25 PM

Do you see the game in the rewards section of your profile? The one u get into after clicking onto the gift boxes icon on top right? it should be listed below the "freebies claimed/unclaimed" section.

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 20, 2023, 9:31:36 PM

I'm also looking to claim the free game. But it's greyed out? perhaps the keys are gone?

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 20, 2023, 9:37:03 PM

Oh never mind, had to Synchronize > Link steam and login. Then you can claim the game.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 1:08:14 AM

Ok I found it there.  How do I claim the DLC? I only see the main game.

Also I don't see a claimed/unclaimed section. It's actually very disorganized and hard to read/interpret this "gift page link" page.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 2:13:20 AM

Hi Sharpnova!

If you scroll down and select filters, and then select the game the DLC belongs to, in your case Dungeon of the Endless, it should filter it out to portray the Deep Freeze DLC

Once you do that, follow the steps you did for the main game and you should have access to it

It can be a bit confusing, but the front two items are featured items, they won't always display everything, nor every new item that can be claimed

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 4:05:03 AM

In order to link to Steam, I had to get to the "Connections" tab in my account settings

https://account.community.amplitude-studios.com/account/link-account

After that, to get to the rewards page, I clicked on the Gift Box icon on the top right.  It took me to https://community.amplitude-studios.com/profile/me/rewards

The game was under a section called "Full Game" and (it doesn't look like it, but the whole box is a button) click on the image for Dungeon of the Endless, which opens a dialog(?) and you click Steam on the bottom right (yomartin1 has a screenshot of it).  It takes you to a page to give permission in Steam to Sega to activate a key.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 7:43:36 AM

Hi, had the same issue. However, after giving Sega the permission for CD Key, got redirected to the web page.
I did notice a small popup message saying they're out of stock. We just need for it to be refilled and try again later I suppose ;)
Hope that helped or you managed to get yours in the mean time.
Cheers.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 7:58:08 AM

I too tried to get my copy of the game, but I ended on a 404 web page on Sega's website. I'll try again later.
Thanks for the gift! :)

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 8:52:57 AM

Well, it seems that the digital product is out of stock. This is the message I get: Temporarily out of stock! We will be re-filling shortly, thanks for your patience. 

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 10:18:23 AM

This is beginning to feel like a scam to farm User data from Steam and Epic users.

How is digital media "Out of Stock"? And why does every other message say "Please contact administrator"?

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 10:25:02 AM
BastardofEros wrote:

This is beginning to feel like a scam to farm User data from Steam and Epic users.

How is digital media "Out of Stock"? And why does every other message say "Please contact administrator"?

Of course this is the intention. There is no such a thing as "free" anywhere. Everything comes with a price. 

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 10:29:01 AM

think it happen 'out stock' because policy, steam is preventing game to generate too much KEY in shot period ......... i guess

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 10:29:30 AM
BastardofEros wrote:

They have to request more steam keys from Steam, since they are only given them in batches.

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 10:41:57 AM
CaptainCobbs wrote:
BastardofEros wrote:

They have to request more steam keys from Steam, since they are only given them in batches.

OK... I guess I will wait... for one day...

Thank you for the explanation.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 2:37:15 PM

So out of stock now? I got an endless redirect loop between claiming on Steam and this website...

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 2:42:44 PM

Managed to get through to the SEGA store only to get a 404 error.  Reloading that page does nothing.  Going back via Rewards just says something went wrong, contact administrator.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 2:55:21 PM

Yep having the same issue endless loop of allow SEGA to redeem key and then dumped right back to "Claim game"

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 21, 2023, 3:14:15 PM

Same here. The only reason I allowed linking my steam account was to get the game for free. Can a mod or admin let us know if we'll be able to get the game and if so, when? If I'm not getting anything, I will remove permission to Steam from Amplitude and Sega, and delete my account. I'm sorry but aside from this free game, I have no incentive to have an account on here. Thanks.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message