Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Unable to download the Australium Update DLC on Steam

Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Jul 25, 2023, 6:58:57 AM

I have most of the other DLCs available but for whatever reason, I'm not able to redeem the TF2 DLC. All Steam says is "An error was encountered while processing your request: There was a problem adding this product to your Steam account."

When I try downloading through SteamDB, it's also another error and just says "no licenses". I'm not sure what to do. Did this game lose the rights to the TF2 characters? Is it a bug? What do I do now?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 26, 2023, 8:05:08 PM

Yes, I have the same problem... but no solutions online. 

Could some admin explain to us why we can't download it? is it a steam problem?

0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 27, 2023, 8:18:23 AM

Hey all,

thanks for the reports. We found some issues with the package configuration on Steam, and are working to fix them. You should be able to access the content once these problems are fixed.

Thank you for your patience.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 27, 2023, 10:31:46 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Hey all,

thanks for the reports. We found some issues with the package configuration on Steam, and are working to fix them. You should be able to access the content once these problems are fixed.

Thank you for your patience.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 29, 2023, 10:42:53 AM

Australium DLC went from Free to N/A. Is that supposed to be the fix? Nobody can add it to library?

0Send private message
0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 29, 2023, 8:47:37 PM
dgw wrote:

Australium DLC went from Free to N/A. Is that supposed to be the fix? Nobody can add it to library?

I assume they did that so they can work on fixing the update without more complaints.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 31, 2023, 9:53:30 PM

The Crystal Edition Upgrade is also having the same issue, unable to add the DLC. Will it be fixed too along with the Australium DLC?

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 1, 2023, 9:06:29 AM

Hey everyone,

our lead producer just informed me that the problems with both the Australium Update and the Crzstal Edition Upgrade should be fixed now.

Let us know if you have any further problems.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 1, 2023, 11:18:42 AM

Australium update is still showing up as N/A and Crystal Edition Upgrade is also unable to be added as DLC.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 1, 2023, 3:52:29 PM
ilackorigin wrote:

Australium update is still showing up as N/A and Crystal Edition Upgrade is also unable to be added as DLC.

Have your restarted Steam since we applied the fix? Unfortunately, that is sometimes necessary for the client to acknowledge package changes like this.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message