Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Known issues

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Sep 29, 2015, 5:20:04 PM
Little issue that can be exploited on iPad in order to make the game "easier".

The game is not "auto-saved" at each door opening, and will only auto-save when changing floor. If you open a door, lose someone or are not happy with the random result of the door opening, killing the app, and relaunching it will get you back at last savepoint (the beginning of the floor, or "worst", where you last saved the game). If you save after each "good" door-opening and relaunch the game you can have safe opening at EVERY doors.

Anyway this is of course killing the game but a lot of people are happy with that. If you need more informations about this "issue", do not hesitate to e-mail me smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 18, 2015, 1:10:02 AM
Saylawl wrote:
Hello Porcelyn,

Have you tried to update your drivers? If it does not fix your issue, could you please provide us the following file and your specs?

GAME DIRECTORY

For PC: /Dungeon of the Endless

For MAC: ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless

Thank you.

F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon of the Endless

Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Intel Core i5-4570 @ 3.20GHz

8.0 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670

Here is the error file it told me to send to developers.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j86jvh47ermgt8k/2015-03-17_175038.rar
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 16, 2015, 8:27:57 PM
Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Could you try to change your Steam user name for something more usual?

Please let us know if this worked. Thank you!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 8:15:07 AM
FIX THE GOD DAMN DOOR BUG. I'm too angry to repost my thread. Go find it.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 8:34:04 AM
Hello Macibi,

I understand your frustration but there is no need to be aggressive. It is our top priority, all the team is working on this issue since two days and the fix should be implemented today.

Cheers,
0Send private message
9 years ago
May 3, 2015, 4:54:29 PM
AND here come some more BUG reports!!!!

1. Sometimes when Playing DOTE Chests Spawn that Can't be opened!!!! see -> http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandos769/screenshot/719791555841530091

2. Sometimes in MP it happend to me that i got Stuck at the Escape!!! I was Host and my Friend hat the Crystal, he pressed the Escape Button, he went to the Elevator but my Screen just gets stuck and nothing happens......

3. Sometimes there are massive Item BUGS!!! Like the 1 we expired today in an MP!! My Friend found an Item in a Chest that he couldn't take cause he was Overloaded, so i tried to put it in my Personal Backpack but that didn't worked even if i had 2 SLOTS free!! see -> http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandos769/screenshot/719791555841528074

p.s. who is working on the Translations??? since the German Translation is only halfway done which can be annoying sometimes ^^

But keep up the good work!!
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 1, 2015, 12:43:28 PM
Hi.

-There is a typo with the Jpad description. For each rarity the defense reduction is lower but in the description it's the opposite.

-Almost every time a floor is cleared there is a white screen before the elevator room. (basically it take more time to load since the Australium update)

-If you use the "select all heroes" hotkey and then click on the portait of a hero, his skills will be slightly more to the right than usual. This make the second skill of the 4th hero almost unclickable.

0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 12, 2013, 6:36:48 AM
I'm not sure if I should start a new thread or post in this one - well anyways: there seems to be a minor bug with the food/industry price - the color does not always change to green when having enough ressources. - But I'll keep watching this.

- Will add more or start a new thread, if I find more smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 30, 2015, 8:11:29 AM
frouny wrote:
Little issue that can be exploited on iPad in order to make the game "easier".

The game is not "auto-saved" at each door opening, and will only auto-save when changing floor. If you open a door, lose someone or are not happy with the random result of the door opening, killing the app, and relaunching it will get you back at last savepoint (the beginning of the floor, or "worst", where you last saved the game). If you save after each "good" door-opening and relaunch the game you can have safe opening at EVERY doors.

Anyway this is of course killing the game but a lot of people are happy with that. If you need more informations about this "issue", do not hesitate to e-mail me smiley: smile

On PC you have to disable cloud saving to do that smiley: wink
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 30, 2015, 10:06:50 AM
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 30, 2015, 10:07:27 AM
melkathi wrote:
On PC you have to disable cloud saving to do that smiley: wink

And this is a bad idea smiley: frown

Game should be saved at each door opening, even if cloud saving is disable, or internet connection is down.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 30, 2015, 11:17:25 AM
Frogsquadron wrote:
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. smiley: stickouttongue

I am proudly ashamed smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 30, 2015, 11:46:34 AM
Ashamed of searching and finding exploit in order to patch them is a pretty good idea ?

Naaaaah. This way, if someone says "I finish this game easily" so you can be sure the guy is good at the game, not at exploiting it smiley: wink
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 28, 2017, 8:01:19 PM

Hi,

I have recently purchased your game with a friend via steam.

We are having issues that appear to still be unresolved from 2year old posts and we're wondering if you guys have come up with a work around by now?

The issue is around the saving system. Simply put, saves are disappearing...sometimes it loads from a save and then the 2nd person joining can't control their character... or simply the saves aren't there!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

vorno.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 12, 2017, 6:27:35 PM

The save system does not fix the constant disconnects. People joke all over steam forums, reddit, and here, about 'disconnects of the endless' 

FIX THE MULTIPLAYER

0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Mar 16, 2015, 3:50:41 PM
I can't play the game. It crashes at the log screen and running steam as admin doesn't fix it,
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 12, 2013, 12:05:36 AM
Here is a list of the known issues and workarounds:

• Game crash after launch

Description:

The game crashes after the Amplitude logo / on the "cave artwork" at launch.

Workaround to test:

Launching Steam as Administrator (just for this one time).

- Exit Steam (the program itself)

- Right click on the Steam icon

- Select "Run as administrator"

• Performance loss FPS

You could try to use the -force-d3d9 command in Steam:

Right Click on DotE in your Steam Library > select Properties > General > Define the launching options of the game > -force-d3d9 > Ok

• Blurred text and UI

I'm using Radeon HD 4870 with Catalyst 13.1. And I had the mipmap-setting on "High Performance". After switching to "Performance", the text became readable again.

• Unresponsive black screen

Description:

When starting the game:

- the screen remains black

- no sound is played

- windows alerts you the program is non responsive

Workaround to test:

Use the -novideo option in your game launch options by following these steps:

- right click on Dungeon of the Endless in your game library

- select "properties"

- select the "general" tab

- click the "set launch options" button

- type "-novideo" (without the quotes) in the text field

- click the "OK" button

- click the "close" button

The game should skip the logo video and go right to the main menu, allowing you to enjoy the game smiley: smile

If you encounter an issue that is not in the above list, please follow the instructions described in this post: https://www.games2gether.com/dungeon-of-the-endless/forum/54-tech-support/thread/18603-bug-report-how-to
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message