Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Typos!

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Apr 25, 2014, 8:55:26 AM
Because we all make mistakes, please report here all the typos you encounter in game.

Thank you! smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 25, 2014, 8:56:19 AM
Reposting here:

wahnvorstellung wrote:
Within the "City List Screen", there is a little green or red arrow, indicating if your population is going to increase or decrease + a reason for it. If it decreases because there is no "food", the message says: "The population in the city is currently decreasing due to lack of found" <--it should say "lack of food"

(can i get access to jira or whatever you use for bugtracking :P?)

Pikou wrote:
Thanks a lot for reporting this (well spotted!)

We will fix this on short notice and it should be ok in one of the next patches.

smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 25, 2014, 4:31:44 PM
On Steam Store page;

Raise your civilization by finding mysterious artefacts and forgotten technologies.

Unless that was intentional, called artefacts to be unique to the Endless universe?

Edit: Oh and this!

Use unit equipement, abilities and the terrain to overcome your opponents.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 26, 2014, 3:11:38 AM
Found one in starting a battle under "Hold Position."

"...and attack only if an enemy is withing range" | Should of course be "within"

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3282306133951053453/D065FA479120CA30F4388E5ACDB7EE4B8656B1AF/

____

Also, under Defensive, "...the units will have an defense behaviour by default" | Should be "a defensive" to match the offensive hint text

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3282306133951118632/377F8A40CB9E274245EFD290DBB69286231231A7/
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 26, 2014, 12:05:03 PM
If hovering over Attack or Garrison command with no valid target it says something like "Their is no army nearby" instead of "there". Also not so much a typo, in some quests you need to get a certain number of resources, it'll say "Visit such-n-such ruins after you get 25 of Titanium (or something)" which sounds a bit odd, I think it should just say 25 Titanium
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 26, 2014, 6:41:09 PM
Hi Steph'

Some minor factions quest invite you to look for something (monsters, sites) in a "neary" region.

I'm not familiar orthographicaly with "neary" and guess you guys wanted to type "nearby" and somehow the b got sucked in by a broken lord...

But again i might be wrong, i'm only as perfect as a french man can be smiley: wink (c'est beau comme phrase, non?)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 6:56:58 AM
City Info Screen, Vaulter Governer with Research boost: %UNITABILITYSCIENTPOPULATIONEFFICIENCYDISCRIPTOR2TITLE is displayed.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 9:42:10 AM
I'm not quite sure of this, but I think there is a lacking space in the tooltip of the second action (the one to order the army to remain idle) of the troop's Actions panel, between “army’s” and “vision”.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 5:48:34 PM
Thanks all for you hawk's eyes smiley: smile

Will look at that on Monday if it has not been fixed already!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 8:11:25 PM
In the loading screen the world generation descriptions lacks spaces in some places.

Like "...and so thevoid became the shape..."

I will try to find all but my pc runs trough those texts very fast so I have trouble memorizing all of them :P

Will edit within some hours

"...the regionswere created."

I think rainfell has no space in between as well but I only see that text for a splitsecond.

While I am at it:

Vaulter Trait: Holy Resource:

The description says "... resource asa holy resource..."
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 8:48:52 PM
Not really a typo, but similar:

In combat, the unis are always named the same as in design window. Like "unit 3" instead of "unit" even though it is a first generation.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 28, 2014, 4:24:16 AM
I noticed that the technology "center for seas and rivers" specifies "+2smiley: science on tile with water (sea or lake only, not river)"

Shouldn't you rename the tech (and building) so that it doesn't sound weird to have a center for rivers that does not include river?

smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 28, 2014, 3:43:41 PM
jazzmiq wrote:
I noticed that the technology "center for seas and rivers" specifies "+2smiley: science on tile with water (sea or lake only, not river)"

Shouldn't you rename the tech (and building) so that it doesn't sound weird to have a center for rivers that does not include river?

smiley: biggrin

Missed this late change. I will have a look at that.

Thanks!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 29, 2014, 8:42:30 PM
On my first playthrough, when I took a quest from the Ceratan, the message came up saying "You have encountered $Minor$Faction$name ..." or something along those lines. This was my first playthrough, and my first time encountering them. Since then I've never had that come up again. Later quests in that playthrough showed the actual name of the tribe in question. It was a one off, but worth a mention I thought.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 29, 2014, 9:36:55 PM
A few typos I found:

"Heroassignmentnotification" wrote:
[NameofHero] is available for assignement in your academy.
The typo is also contained in the tooltip as well.

"IntheWildWalkersstoryquest"ToBuildaWonder" wrote:
Zaltana is in the midst of it all: Explaining, demonstrating, amost preaching.
Missing an l for almost.

These aren't really typos but are probably worthy of mention for grammar issues:

"Researchcompletetooltip" wrote:
"You have achieved the research of a new discovery!"
This is a pretty awkward sentence. Might be better to say "Your research has lead to a new discovery!"

"Impendingbattlewindow,hoveringoveroffensiveordefensivestance" wrote:
"When their respective orders cannot be fulfilled, the units will have an offensive/defensive behaviour by default."
The second half of this sentence is awkward. I would suggest something along the lines of "the units will take an offensive/defensive stance by default" instead.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 29, 2014, 10:45:38 PM
On the unit design screen for the Dawn Officer:

The unit picture looks like infantry. It says he has 4 movement points. It says he is cavalry.

At first I thought it was the word Cavalry that was wrong, but he really is cavalry. It is saying he has 4 movement instead of the 8 that he actually has which is the mistake.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 9:35:45 PM
Found another possible typo, in the Haunts' faction description:

"...this faction are the partially intelligent..."

Should be either "the Haunts are the" or "this faction is" if I am not mistaken =)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/atonement100/screenshot/3278929073780867080

and another couple:

Ceratan description:

"arachnoid centaurs; giant spider ticks.." ||| that semi colon should be a full colon

and

"subterranean people, so tend to have white hair" ||| this should either be "people who tend to.." or "people, so they tend to.."

and

"They prefer feed on anything warm-blooded" should be "they prefer to feed" or "they prefer feeding"

finally in Ceratan description, the last "even other insectoid" might be better as "even other insectoids," however that may be my personal preference, ask around the office, eh? =)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/616175154644616383/C15DA5FB2099C2233297C6FC949D0468322E2FC4/
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 2, 2014, 4:47:50 PM
While playing the Broken Lords, the tool tip for the Food (sustenance for BL) Icon is : %NetCityGrowth_FactionBrokenLordsDescription.

edit: City info with the people turned off.

City Info w/ a governor in place

Dust production per person

1st line is ok (+4 per person from city hall)

2nd line reads: +2 per person from %unitabilitydustpopulationefficiencydescriptor2title

Great game.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message