Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Mod Shopping Mall

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 11, 2016, 6:12:16 PM
Xeal534 wrote:
HORIZON MOD

Hello everybody!

Just wanna share with you the new extension/conversion mod I made. It's currently on the workshop (just uploaded it a couple of minutes ago) here.

If you read the description, you'll see I really need help for the upcomming patches. Any advices, tips or feedbacks will be appreciated

Thanks a lot! (From a newly mod developper from Quebec!)

I love ur mod

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 11, 2016, 6:11:41 PM
Nasarog wrote:
Do these mods disable achievements?

yes they are sadly 

would be great if amplitude would chnage that or show that those achivements where won through playing with a mod

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Nov 29, 2015, 10:12:01 PM
HORIZON MOD

Hello everybody!

Just wanna share with you the new extension/conversion mod I made. It's currently on the workshop (just uploaded it a couple of minutes ago) here.

If you read the description, you'll see I really need help for the upcomming patches. Any advices, tips or feedbacks will be appreciated smiley: smile

Thanks a lot! (From a newly mod developper from Quebec!)
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 7, 2015, 2:27:00 AM
Crixler's Palette Expansion

Version 2 released!

This mod is a minor expansion of the color options available ingame. To be specific, it adds yellow, brown, teal, and Tyrian purple to the standard set of faction colors.

It also moves blue down from the top of the color list to between light blue and purple, as every other color was organized by hue.

Additionally, in order to avoid confusion between yellow major factions and quest armies, quest armies have been made dark gray.

Changelog:

V2: Changed the shade of yellow (was previously the ES yellow, is now the quest army shade of yellow), and made quest armies use dark gray instead of yellow. Also added brown, teal, and Tyrian purple as new color options.

V1: Initial release! Assuming I actually release it. Adds yellow to the color options, and reorganizes the colors already present.

Screenshots:

[spoiler]

Yellow

Brown

Teal

Tyrian Purple

[/spoiler]

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkdvb4lsc44ty62/CrixlerPaletteExpansion.rar?dl=0

Thread: /#/endless-legend/forum/15-modding/thread/5691-crixler-s-palette-expansion
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 21, 2014, 11:22:42 PM
Constant Game Speed

Removes the increased build, recruitment, and tech costs based on game speed. No longer will it take you 50 turns to create a single unit because you chose Endless speed.

download[/URL]
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 9:50:05 AM
AVAILABLE MODS

ENDLESS LEGEND

This thread is intended to act as a "shopping mall" for mods. Each post will act as a "store" for one modder. Please describe only released mods here, which can be downloaded. Feel free to advertise mod concepts in this forum, just not on this thread.

To modders:

• Please make *one* post which advertises your mods. Give a brief description, the current version number, and a link to the thread with more details.
  • If you add more mods, please *edit* your post.

To players:

• If a mod says it is compatible with one version of EL, be careful using it with any newer version. You may get weird and unpredictable effects, anywhere from a crash, to a subtle balance problem. If a mod has not been updated in a few months, check the game release note thread to see if any "major" game releases have happened since then. If the mod is a major release behind, or more, it will probably not even load.
  • Regarding MP, as long as all players have the exact same version of the same mod, it will work correctly without *additional* out of sync effects.
  • The game does not support loading multiple mods. If there are two mods you want to use together, you must merge them, or more likely request the authors to merge them.

0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 5, 2014, 6:18:23 PM
Pikou wrote:
Hello,

I will have a look at the balance and additions mod by VieuxChat to see what could cause this.

For the faction colors one there has been changes indeed since last patch and you need to change an info in the files in order for the mod to work.

In Mapping/Palettes.xml file the name must be “Standard” in order to override the main palette of the game (it was FactionColors before).

Thanks for the help. Got the faction colors to work. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 5, 2014, 8:34:36 AM
Hello,

I will have a look at the balance and additions mod by VieuxChat to see what could cause this.

For the faction colors one there has been changes indeed since last patch and you need to change an info in the files in order for the mod to work.

In Mapping/Palettes.xml file the name must be “Standard” in order to override the main palette of the game (it was FactionColors before).
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 4, 2014, 5:57:35 PM
For some reason the mods I want to try, them being balance and additions and faction colors, do not seem to work. I am putting them in the community folder and I am able to load them from the mod manger, but when they are loaded they do not seem to apply any of the changes they make. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe the game got updated and the mods do not work. smiley: frown
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 15, 2014, 9:34:01 AM
World Generator Full Customization

Version: 0.1.1

EL Version: 1.0.12

Localized:English only.

Description: Adds a variety of options to the world generator, including breaking down option into parts. It also removes unnecessary restrictions between options. Current version focuses on empire spawning and resources/anomalies, but includes some additional options under other menus as well.

Download Page: http://www.nexusmods.com/endlesslegend/mods/2/?

Forum Thread: /#/endless-legend/forum/15-modding/thread/5754-mod-world-generator-customization
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message