Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Basic, helpful Endless Legend links

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 9:07:16 AM
Didn't think it was worth creating a new thread: the IndieMEGABOOTH guys asked us to stream some Endless Legend on their Twitch channel. Here: you can skip the first ten minutes - we were just getting ready, grabbing tea/coffee and publishing the latest G2G vote! smiley: smile

It was rather slow at times (because there's so much to discuss!) but if we do it again, we'll try to focus specific areas of the game.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 9:01:25 PM
PANCZASU wrote:
I think that nothing beats *NDA NDA NDA NDA*'s city. Sorry, can't tell you which faction I'm talking about but I cannot wait for the devs to reveal them so we can drool over them together.

I do, however, like Vaulters' city design a lot but personally, I prefer the Wild Walkers ^_^ Mad fairies just feel so magical/mystical, it makes me smile when I look at their buildings. And I usually hate elves in games, movies and books xD

I mean no offense in this but That is a bit mean Pan hinting about something we will never see at this point and not being able to clarify about NDA. You could wait until said faction came out and then act surprised like the rest of ussmiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 11:00:41 PM
Adventurer_Blitz wrote:
I mean no offense in this but That is a bit mean Pan hinting about something we will never see at this point and not being able to clarify about NDA. You could wait until said faction came out and then act surprised like the rest of ussmiley: stickouttongue

Well, the NDA is over and the faction has already been announced so I guess I might as well tell you that I was talking about the Necrophages. I really love their cities. Remind me of collectors from ME2 lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 21, 2014, 2:59:25 AM
Updated to include PANCZASU's Let's Play/Intro video =) I'll happily keep updating with anyone else's videos too.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 22, 2014, 11:26:10 AM
Added a subsection for PANCZASU's Let's Play videos for factions. Feel free to upload your own and I'll add them to the main post! =)
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 7:08:03 PM
kadath wrote:
@OP : it's not my tutorial video as stated i your first post. I have just given the link smiley: wink

Fixed the attribution. Thanks for calling it out =)
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 28, 2014, 12:12:15 AM
I'll get around to updating it. =) There are lots of things to add since EA dropped. I want to rebuild the thread as a sort of "START HERE" post.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 29, 2014, 5:33:00 PM
Varadhon wrote:
I'll get around to updating it. =) There are lots of things to add since EA dropped. I want to rebuild the thread as a sort of "START HERE" post.
Sounds awesome! Shout if you need any help smiley: smile

If you plan to keep my videos on display, then I would also suggest to use a playlist link for my WW playthrough instead of a video link. And don't forget to add my newly started BL series then! smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 6:02:10 AM
PANCZASU wrote:
Sounds awesome! Shout if you need any help smiley: smile

If you plan to keep my videos on display, then I would also suggest to use a playlist link for my WW playthrough instead of a video link. And don't forget to add my newly started BL series then! smiley: wink

Will do. I'll do a significant update some time late on Thursday (8 hours behind GMT). The primary post needs some serious re-organization now that the game is in EA. Even the title is potentially misleading at this point. The thread was designed to give people background on the game before it ever came out, but the title may give the impression that it's a sort of "start here" thread.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 10:11:59 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
Didn't think it was worth creating a new thread: the IndieMEGABOOTH guys asked us to stream some Endless Legend on their Twitch channel. Here: you can skip the first ten minutes - we were just getting ready, grabbing tea/coffee and publishing the latest G2G vote! smiley: smile

It was rather slow at times (because there's so much to discuss!) but if we do it again, we'll try to focus specific areas of the game.

Added to the main post. The introductory chat is great!

@PANCZASU: added BL #1 to the original post as well as a link to your YouTube Let's Play postings.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message