Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

The Art of Endless Legend

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 12, 2013, 2:28:35 PM
A world filled with gorgeous hex tiles... Please excuse me while I go change my pants. smiley: sweat

Bonus points if you make some kind of floating island scenario smiley: yell
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 12, 2013, 8:31:57 PM
Now this I really like. Looking forward to see what's next.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 13, 2013, 1:25:39 PM
Do you think the Artwork picture will be a loading screen or the main title background?

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 14, 2013, 12:11:05 AM
The beauty of those artworks is astonishing as well as the screenshots. I Hope that this game comes out as great as it seems to be.smiley: approval
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 14, 2013, 3:23:11 AM
DarkMeph wrote:
Do you think the Artwork picture will be a loading screen or the main title background?

DarkMeph

It would be awesome if one of them was the background, and it had a layered effect, like a hologram. That would be the coolest initial screen ever smiley: biggrin

I also wonder if the totally awesome blue guys are robot/android people. On the first painting it looks like they don't have eyes (although that doesn't mean much) and in the second it looks like some sort of soul-swap.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 18, 2013, 12:17:35 PM
i wanted to make that second picture my desktop background but its to wide to fit properly? any chance or a somewhat narrower verison at all?

also.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS GAME HAVE VOLCANO CITY'S/FORTRESSES
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 18, 2013, 12:28:59 PM
So many promising screens and so many promising games and so little time... smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 19, 2013, 9:53:52 PM
Those ethereal dudes are already my favorite faction of the whole game, despite that currently there are only 2 (somewhat) known.

That is, if they are not some kind of religious fanatics, just imperialistic.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 20, 2013, 9:07:36 AM
I think I would have fun experimenting with the races. That if they allows us to do custom factions/races.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 30, 2013, 5:30:19 PM
Divine_Moments_of_Truth wrote:
I presume they will not even be released in the same quarter of 2014.

It's possible, considering they have different game designers and team members on each project.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 1, 2013, 8:37:41 AM
I think DOTE is a head because they are releasing documents about that and so far we have some screen-shots.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 1, 2013, 4:40:36 PM
DarkMeph wrote:
I think DOTE is a head because they are releasing documents about that and so far we have some screen-shots.

DarkMeph

Might be, maybe they focus a bit more on it. But until they release it, I guess it will need some more months - so 1st oder 2nd. Quartal in 2014 maybe? (I hope so)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message