Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Endless Legend Bestiary

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Apr 24, 2014, 8:12:46 AM
Erycis are infantry. other then that, you got everything right smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 14, 2014, 1:16:43 AM
Just a note that I didn't see mentioned in this thread yet, though it may be a modern addition with the newer patch to bring the guide up to date to include Roving Clans...

Under Ardent Mages, the "Who Are the Ardent Mages" section gives the text for the Roving Clans.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 19, 2014, 10:43:08 PM
Dexterus wrote:
A'propos, some kind of "Inventory sheet" would do nice as well - esp. a comparison of different weapons, armory pieces and amulets plus effects of each material. Of course, that is only a vague idea and nothin big for now smiley: smile Maybe sometimes after the premiere, maybe even fan-made...? Guess I'm flashing forward way too much ^^

You're not a million miles off the mark. In ES there was a Google doc created that did this. Had all sorts of info in it and very useful for modders too. It wouldn't surprise me to see one on it's way very soon. Probably one of the VIP or Moderators will start it.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 18, 2014, 3:54:37 PM
What a great beastiary! I've been looking for something along the lines of this as well as the user manual smiley: wink, really helps with explaining what each factions pro's and cons are.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 1:09:24 PM
Yeah, I feel too like swept back in time, when a bestiary and other indexes were a must have in any proper RPG/strategy game that had hit the market. Esp. the second part - surely a helpful reading!

A'propos, some kind of "Inventory sheet" would do nice as well - esp. a comparison of different weapons, armory pieces and amulets plus effects of each material. Of course, that is only a vague idea and nothin big for now smiley: smile Maybe sometimes after the premiere, maybe even fan-made...? Guess I'm flashing forward way too much ^^

P.S. Am I blind to something or WW units don't have their special capacities implemented? I double-checked my Tenei (nicknamed "Furious Tenei" thanks to the great battle axe they wield into the battle) and can't see anything like "Earthquake".
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 2:40:24 PM
Does Sister's of Mercy's +hp regen assimilation bonus work with Broken Lords? They seem like an awesome combo together
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 9:40:50 AM
Spotted an error for the Dawn Officer of the Vaulters - it's listed as Infantry, but in the game itself it is listed as cavalry. I'm assuming that the book is right but the game itself is incorrect!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 8:13:58 AM
Huh, so silics are basically the harmony and is it just me or are Haunts basically more mindless Virtual Endless?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 3:14:59 PM
I was about to ask for the same.

In addition, I don't see the Sweep ability of the Rumbler being explained.

Actually, maybe we should just make a new Wikia entry for these details so that the devs can instead concentrate on making the actual in-game tooltips for these abilities?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 26, 2014, 12:27:50 PM
Would be nice create the manual in a way that we can search words in the PDF. Right now I only can search words in the legal terms, but not in the rest of the document.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 24, 2014, 2:56:57 PM
The devs are very busy with the EA release right now, I'm sure they'll update the information once they have the time smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 24, 2014, 2:26:55 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
For the minor factions:

• Kazanji - Flying -> Aura of Fear (seems to make units closeby weaker)
  • Urces - Infantry (heavy) -> hits adjacent units, in addition
  • Sisters of Mercy - Support
  • The Ettin - Ranged
  • The Erycis - INFANTRY -> has multihit
  • Silics - Infantry (heavy) -> hit the unit behind the one they target, in addition
  • Delvers - Infantry
  • Bos - Cavalry -> not impeded during winter
  • Haunts - Flying -> I believe they get HP restored when they finish off an enemy
  • Ceratan - Support -> can cocoon a friend (+def, regenerates HP for a bit)

I do not guarantee absolute accuracy, but at least that's approximately right.

So, can the bestiary be updated, please, to reflect the above?
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 23, 2014, 11:49:20 PM
For the minor factions:

• Kazanji - Flying -> Aura of Fear (seems to make units closeby weaker)
  • Urces - Infantry (heavy) -> hits adjacent units, in addition
  • Sisters of Mercy - Support
  • The Ettin - Ranged
  • The Erycis - Infantry or Support -> has multihit
  • Silics - Infantry (heavy) -> hit the unit behind the one they target, in addition
  • Delvers - Infantry
  • Bos - Cavalry -> not impeded during winter
  • Haunts - Flying -> I believe they get HP restored when they finish off an enemy
  • Ceratan - Support -> can cocoon a friend (+def, regenerates HP for a bit)

I do not guarantee absolute accuracy, but at least that's approximately right.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 23, 2014, 11:43:28 PM
Can one of the devs or vips please clarify the classes for all the units, the guide as brilliant and beautiful as it is, has some errors with regards to the unit classes. I doubt all the minor faction units all belong to the flying class! smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 22, 2014, 6:02:23 PM
Adventurer_Blitz wrote:
What is the relationship between the harmonites and harmony in endless space? They look intentionally similar but doesn't the harmony come from far away?
The Endless knew about the Harmony (and even experimented on them) long before the Harmony got corrupted with dust and long before events in ES.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 22, 2014, 5:56:41 PM
What is the relationship between the harmonites and harmony in endless space? They look intentionally similar but doesn't the harmony come from far away?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 22, 2014, 5:29:59 PM
Ashbery76 wrote:
Apparently every minor race has flying units.

That's simply wrong, but well spotted. I missed that, when I read it.

It would be correct to say that only the Haunts' Ended and the Kazanji' Daemon are flying units, all others aren't.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message