Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Introducing Endless Legend (video footage and basic tutorial)

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:02:42 PM
So, the wait is over, the NDA is no more and I can go nuts telling you everything about this game. Except the EA release date ;P

So without further ado, here's the video! Just keep in mind, it is a semi-tutorial so if you're not new to 4X games, you may find it a bit boring. But at least it's some more EL footage that I know you were waiting for smiley: cool

Final note - the volume is a bit loud so I suggest turning it down. Sorry for that.

0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:04:22 PM
PANCZASU wrote:
So, the wait is over, the NDA is no more and I can go nuts telling you everything about this game. Except the EA release date ;P

I was F5ing to see that happen. smiley: stickouttongue

And, technically, they said we could tell everything we knew about EL. EVERYTHING.

Good that we have a consensus not to talk about the EA, though. Too good a tease to waste. Let them announce, when that happens. smiley: twisted
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:07:56 PM
Ojimin wrote:
That is AWESOME

Actually, it is awesome enough for the moment to make it a sticky. Steph can correct me on that, tomorrow, if she wishes to do so. XD
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:09:46 PM
Can't wait to watch it, thanks for the video, and subbed

Now we just need the alpha to play ourselves... smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:11:24 PM
It's absurdly obvious that EA starts on Monday, April 21.

That's why the NDA is gone and that's in line with Steam EA releases smiley: smile

Either that, or at the latest, Tuesday.

JUST TELL US! Hahahahaha

Also, thanks for doing this. It looks bloody awesome!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:13:40 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
I was F5ing to see that happen. smiley: stickouttongue

And, technically, they said we could tell everything we knew about EL. EVERYTHING.

Yeah I was F5 spamming too lol thx for the vid Pan, youre the best.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:13:42 PM
And also, stop being teases. No one likes a tease.

smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:16:43 PM
DevildogFF wrote:
It's absurdly obvious that EA starts on Monday, April 21.

That's why the NDA is gone and that's in line with Steam EA releases smiley: smile

Either that, or at the latest, Tuesday.

JUST TELL US! Hahahahaha

Also, thanks for doing this. It looks bloody awesome!

Well, if you think back and remember when DotE EA was announced and when DotE EA came to live...

same for ES EA...

Than you'll know they never make EAs on monday. Sorry. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
Adventurer_Blitz wrote:
NDA down? really? I can't say there is a better way to get hype for the new game though.

Maybe. What surprises me most, though, is simply that no one is asking any questions. XD

(Safe the question for the EA and no, I will NOT tell you about the EA, I believe it's Amplitude's right to tell you when they want to publish their games, not mine, even if I happen to know when that is planned. I keep my mouth shut about that one topic. smiley: zipper )
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:27:45 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Maybe. What surprises me most, though, is simply that no one is asking any questions. XD
Well, if they're watching my video then they probably want to finish it first before spamming us with questions ^_^ So we've got some time... a lot of time. I really went overboard with this vid smiley: kitty

Also, I think that a sticky is a bit of an overkill but I won't complain. You're right, let's let Steph fix it smiley: sarcastic
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:31:26 PM
PANCZASU wrote:
Well, if they're watching my video then they probably want to finish it first before spamming us with questions ^_^ So we've got some time... a lot of time. I really went overboard with this vid smiley: kitty

Also, I think that a sticky is a bit of an overkill but I won't complain. You're right, let's let Steph fix it smiley: sarcastic

A sticky is a sticky until it is thrown overboard and unstickied. And, for now, this is the reference thread #1. Only the poor Lt_Miles is watching over us with lots and lots of caffeeine.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:38:01 PM
PANCZASU wrote:

Don't be shy.

Such video is what the gamers are craving for. And that's a craver lover that says it smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:50:28 PM
Nice video ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 10:58:39 PM
Lt_Miles wrote:
Nice video ^^
smiley: redface Thanks!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 11:00:20 PM
PANCZASU wrote:

Argh, why is this being released while I am at work? Can't wait to watch! Thanks Panczasu!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 11:08:09 PM
So, first things first, do you guys have access to the additional four races?

If so, what are they?

Also, the DOTE EA started on a Wednesday, I think.

So, then, Wednesday.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 11:13:51 PM
I watch the video and now I am going to repeat myself, that is AWESOME!

The game look very deep and for an alpha version it already look complete!

I cannot wait to play it and to see how great it is going to be once finished.

I have one importante question, is the alpha going to be available for OSX?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 20, 2014, 11:15:29 PM
DevildogFF wrote:
So, first things first, do you guys have access to the additional four races?

No, we haven't. We just have four races and the minor factions to meddle with.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message