Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Endless Legend User's Manual

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 1:57:58 PM
Just a remark regarding your (very, very, VERY useful) PDF documents: could you build them in a way that allows to search and select text ? So we can CTRL+F some information in there (especially in the bestiary)...

Would be much appreciated smiley: smile
0Send private message
8 years ago
Nov 14, 2015, 8:21:57 PM
Deverash wrote:
Or just a manual. The espionage system in Shadows has me lost.

You might want to check out this thread. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask-- I think you'll find that people are happy to help you through it.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Nov 13, 2015, 4:19:33 PM
icarus86 wrote:
Is there going to be a newer revision of this manual ?

Perhaps including separate chapters for Guardians and Shadows ?

Or just a manual. The espionage system in Shadows has me lost.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 4, 2015, 9:12:55 AM
Is there going to be a newer revision of this manual ?

Perhaps including separate chapters for Guardians and Shadows ?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 17, 2014, 11:24:37 PM
Corrections needed (page numbers at the bottom, not the file):

Page 37 - An up to date screen shot of the Empire Plan needs to replace the outdated one. It should have all 16 of the possible bonuses shown so that it could be used for a quick reference guide. Perhaps the screenshot could be shown in smaller form while a simple chart explains the bonuses and which Era they belong to.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 16, 2014, 12:24:03 PM
Corrections needed (page numbers at the bottom, not the file):

Page 19 - An up to date screen shot of the tech tree needs to replace the outdated one.

Page 20 - The Eras need 9 techs to advance, the screen shot shows eight.

Page 28 - References the Siege section as if it was on page 31, but that is on page 33.

Page 31 - "the Wild Walkers archers slow down their enemies" <- umm. NO?

Page 57 - Necrophage can sacrifice population, but it only gives 30 happiness to the city, not 40 to the empire

Page 60 - Drakken are missing a description of Endless Research

Page 61 - Cultists no longer have "Power of Belief" "Persuasiveness" "Destructive Analysis" "We are Legion"
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 14, 2014, 9:02:55 AM
Very nicely done manual! Hope you keep it up to date! And keep up the good work with games! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 16, 2014, 10:04:51 PM
A small suggestion for the Battles section. I'm going to take it the screenshots of the encounter screens are from a slightly older version as it looks different on what I'm playing, but the Blue/Gray bar (to the right of the 4) is more or less the same, though it is now a circle. This could use some explaining. I am guessing that it is chance to win, if it is 3/4th blue, then I'd guess I have a far better chance of winning. Still, it might be helpful to make sure that is understood in the guide, in fact it was one of the main reasons I was looking in the guide to confirm that suspicion.

Also, Minor Factions sometimes have a yellow shield/number rather than the gray. An explanation of what that might mean would help... especially if I don't have a quest to kill said faction it isn't a quest notification and I can't see why I'd be noted if it was another faction's quest (and if it is another faction's quest, do I end up helping them by killing it).
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 7, 2014, 10:23:54 AM
Editing isn't mandatory; they seem to keep it up to date. Regarding copy/paste and search:

[0.4.5] Patch Notes

CHANGES AND ADDITIONS

Updated the manuals. The research function is now enabled.

Thanks a lot for that ! smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 6, 2014, 12:45:17 AM
Anto wrote:
Just a remark regarding your (very, very, VERY useful) PDF documents: could you build them in a way that allows to search and select text ? So we can CTRL+F some information in there (especially in the bestiary)...

How about providing them as a text file, so we can edit, copy and paste, etc?
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 5, 2014, 8:49:25 PM
Anto wrote:

+1 on this
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 5:33:04 PM
Anto wrote:

Very good suggestion ^^
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 28, 2014, 10:26:14 AM
Hello everyone.

After being informed on how to upgrade a district - how can I actually see the level of a district? I can guess the level by the amount of influence it produces, but shouldn't there be an info on which level my town/district is?

I'll save the rest for a general improvement thread, but this kinda fit here.

Babye,

Phoenix
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 12:29:32 PM
In the manual it is written : "If you change your mind about a queued construction, you can click on the 'x' button to remove it from the queue".

But there is no 'x' button ...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 10:39:41 AM
DionZeromus wrote:
I'd like to know how I'm supposed to upgrade a city center or district... There's no real mention in teh manual about that. Am I supposed to plop down more burough's around my city till it does?

You need 4 surrounding a city tile or a district tile, to level it up, yes.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message