Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Marchio-class fake weapon slot

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
May 1, 2020, 11:19:52 AM

Placing a weapon module into that slot doesn't create a weapon on the ship itself.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
May 1, 2020, 11:26:03 AM
CaptainCobbs wrote:

This is only visually? 

I am not entirely sure, this is from one of my previous games. I was bit lazy to post it back then..

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 1, 2020, 11:26:38 AM

If you could recreate this in a save would you mind sending me the diagnostic file, if its something I can fix I can include it in the bugfix mod

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 1, 2020, 11:28:30 AM
CaptainCobbs wrote:

If you could recreate this in a save would you mind sending me the diagnostic file, if its something I can fix I can include it in the bugfix mod

Sure thing, keep an eye on that post for updates. Next time I play I'll do it.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
May 1, 2020, 6:35:55 PM

Good old passing info along to the team.. I wonder if it never reaches the team because there are defensive programms on Amplitude's nodes.. 

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
May 1, 2020, 7:11:51 PM

Oh, I'm sure it reached the team. They just chose not to do anything about it, because "it's not priority"

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 1, 2020, 9:13:10 PM

CaptainCobbs wrote:

Here is the diag:

Diagnostics - 2020'05'02 @0008'24''.html

Loaded the game and created a new design with a weapon in that slot.

0Send private message
4 years ago
May 1, 2020, 9:23:46 PM

I'm not seeing anything here that lets me know if I can fix it, so for now I'll just investigate it when I have time. This has some other vanilla bugs in it though that I could probably fix when I have time.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
May 2, 2020, 9:08:49 PM

I think they did add the weapon module in one of the patches to the horatio attacker, which this is, however the visual weapon was probably not added for the model???

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message