Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

The Other Clone Wars Achievement Not Registering

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jun 27, 2019, 3:04:14 AM

As the title says, seems like the achievement isn't registering. After a few runs through the story, I checked online to make sure I was doing it right and did it a few more times and it still didn't work. 

On another note, is the link for the secret ending download working? It didn't seem so when I tried. 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jun 27, 2019, 9:54:00 AM

Hey Suis3i,

unfortunately there was a bug with achievements in Version 2.0.1.3, so we have decided to roll back to the previous version for the time being until we can fix the achievements.

Regarding the download of the secret ending, however, if you have linked your Steam account and redeemed the reward, the DLC should have been added to your Steam library. It's possible that it doesn't actually download any new files, though, as the data may be integrated into the core game files already.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jun 27, 2019, 10:07:55 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Hey Suis3i,

unfortunately there was a bug with achievements in Version 2.0.1.3, so we have decided to roll back to the previous version for the time being until we can fix the achievements.

Regarding the download of the secret ending, however, if you have linked your Steam account and redeemed the reward, the DLC should have been added to your Steam library. It's possible that it doesn't actually download any new files, though, as the data may be integrated into the core game files already.

Ohh that makes sense; alright thanks for letting me know! 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message