Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Some typos I caught

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Jan 8, 2020, 12:27:46 PM

Hello!

Discovered Love Thyself by complete accident a couple days ago and had a wonderful time playing it. Great job on the art, dialogues, and music.

Here's some proofreading I instinctively did as I went along (typos and phrases with missed words are highlighted red):

"seems to be" or just "seems"

Jumping into the water, however, seems to rather fun. I decide to get in on the action.

"shows how important"

"But on a station where your food regimed is assigned to you, what you eat shows important you are, so they put on a brave show... In a way, we're sparing them this trial."

The "v" should be capital, unless this is the 18th version of this Bacchus fellow

"Recycle Bacchus v18. And take Mausoleus M17 here as well!"

"a saboteur and a thief", technically

We're whispering, though we could probably scream into bullhorns and go unnoticed. But in my mind, I'm a saboteur and thief, and somehow whispering feels far more appropriate. We put the gear into the ship, and then get in.

Extra apostrophe

"Perfect marks! Let's' get going."

Someone got enthusiastic with quotation marks

""Well, if this isn't the late ______ F21!""

Missing period at the very end

"The worst that could happen is for somebody else to catch us in a situation of weakness. Unfortunately for me, my ability to produce an awe-inspiring batch of cadets that can pass muster is currently... in jeopardy"

Extra quotation mark (and of a different style, no less) at the beginning

"Repeat this simple sequence until the music stops, salute."

Same, but at the end

"... Oh."

"sent" or "sends"

"Most notably, Famocracy had an undercurrent of “fame means power,” which send the wrong message."

"you'll work your way up" or "you'll be able to work your way up"

"Work well, they say, and you'll be work your way up! You too can become someone, someday, and who knows, maybe even a friend of His?"

Pretty sure there doesn't need to be a comma between "far" and "from here"

"If we grab a ship and bail, I'm sure we'll manage to escape, find a welcoming people and a nice place to settle in. Maybe we could even start our own colony somewher far, from here?"

And here are the screenshots, in the same order, for easier locating.

Thanks for the game!

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 8, 2020, 4:11:17 PM

Thanks for the report.

Sadly Frogsquadron is not with Amplitude anymore, so I'll have to look for somebody who may be able to help me fix these.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message