Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

There and Back again (on screen)

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Apr 10, 2019, 12:53:53 AM
  • Summary / Title: Characters, when leaving the screen, fade out and back again just to fade properly the second time
  • Description: Everytime a character slides out of the screen they will do it very quickly and then glitch back to slide out at the normal speed.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Just proceed chat until someone leaves the scene
  • Reproducibility: As far as I remember, it happens every single time.
  • Expected Behavior: Character will slide once and at a rather slow pace (not dash out)
  • Version: 1.0.1.1
  • NotesSo far I only launched the game once and played for 60-90min. The bug also isn't gamebreaking at all, just distracting. 

GPU: 910M

RAM: 6GB @1333MHz

CPU: i5 6th gen

View mode: fullscreen

Screen resolution: 1920x1080

0Send private message
5 years ago
Apr 10, 2019, 12:56:02 AM

I don't actually know if the game version is 1.0.1.1. I didn't find that information, but it's fully updated and it was played 24h before my post.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Apr 10, 2019, 2:10:40 PM

You can find the game version when you click the Credits button, it's just under the main title.

As for the issue, it's odd behavior, if it happened for others I'm guessing we'd have other reports by now. Can you verify the integrity of game files (Right click the game in your library, then Property> Local files > Verify integrity of game files) , and check if that solves the issue?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Apr 12, 2019, 1:28:36 AM

I checked the integrity and 111 files (yes, odd number) "failed to validate and will be reacquired". Right after that I verified it again and all files were successfully validated. Game version is 1.0.0.11. Just went through the rest of pt. 1 and it went smoothly. Thank you for your tech support and for making such a cool game for free. 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Apr 17, 2019, 12:32:07 PM

Glad to hear your problem is solved, and thanks for leaving your feedback!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message