Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Endless art book (physical book) any chance of happening?

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Feb 2, 2017, 1:38:45 PM

Hi and sorry if there is an active topic of this idea already, I tried to search for it but found only one post from 2 years ago.

Now I know we have that absolutely beautiful digital art book from ES1 (with the promise of similar one for EL) but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see a coffee table book with all the beautiful Endless art Amplitude has created. It could cover ES 1&2 and Endless Legend, maybe even DotE. We have seen tons of high quality drawings / paintings / sketches that deserves to be published as a large hard cover art book. I promise to pre-order the book if you ever decide to make one. Thank you and have a great day!

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 2, 2017, 1:52:53 PM

We have a couple of artbooks in the works. There was an Endless Space artbook but it never went up for sale, it was a limited edition. You'll hear about our Endless Legend and DotE artbooks eventually...

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 2, 2017, 2:32:42 PM
Frogsquadron wrote:

We have a couple of artbooks in the works. There was an Endless Space artbook but it never went up for sale, it was a limited edition. You'll hear about our Endless Legend and DotE artbooks eventually...

Does that mean no book for ES2 ? :(

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 2, 2017, 3:39:45 PM

Let's get the other ones out first, shall we?

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 2, 2017, 5:12:26 PM

Thanks for the reply Frogsquadron, that's great news!  :) 

Since you never made the ES art book available for public, can I assume we might see a reprint of the limited edition ES art book at some point? Or perhaps a completely new book with art from both of the Endless Space games? ;)

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 2, 2017, 7:50:31 PM
Frogsquadron wrote:

This one?

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 3, 2017, 1:29:43 PM

Let's play "spot the concept artists' signatures"

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 3, 2017, 1:53:33 PM
Frogsquadron wrote:

Let's play "spot the concept artists' signatures"

I can only recognize Aurel's sig  

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 5, 2017, 4:32:35 PM

First, I'm jealous that I don't have an ES1 artbook. 

Second, I would pay whatever money you ask for an EL artbook. I have huge framed pictures of your EL artwork in my working space. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 6, 2017, 11:27:54 AM
DevildogFF wrote:

First, I'm jealous that I don't have an ES1 artbook. 

That makes two of us...

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message