Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

I think -15 keii penalty when occupying a system is not good in lore

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Aug 16, 2019, 12:59:45 AM

Hisshos are the warriors and keii is their honor. Victory and occupying that injure the honor? That’s not reasonable. On the other hand, Razing is the slaughter of the innocent people, the dishonor. But it gives 5 keii.

Ground battle outcome fix of the last patch is just for the balance, not for the lore.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 17, 2019, 6:44:08 AM

I was having this same conversation with a buddy the other day. It seems like the keii penalty is counter intuitive

Updated 9 months ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 20, 2019, 7:51:40 PM

it really isn't, though. You're leaving some of your people behind to settle instead of allowing them to keep fighting.  

Gardening is hard

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 21, 2019, 1:58:08 AM
JulianSkies wrote:

it really isn't, though. You're leaving some of your people behind to settle instead of allowing them to keep fighting.  

Gardening is hard

Good one! Gardening is hard indeed...

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 21, 2019, 6:19:55 AM

You can make arguments for both sides of the debate, for me, the fact the Keii penalty is bigger when you capture a system after a succesful battle than, say, when you colonize a sterile planet (hardcore gardening, but requires 0 keii) screams ludonarrative dissonance.

In the end, it's mostly a gameplay change, even if the cost while not above overcolonization is a bit unwarranted.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 5, 2019, 1:49:46 PM
Slashman wrote:
JulianSkies wrote:

Gardening is hard

Good one! Gardening is hard indeed...

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message