Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

seriously, bad web design....

Copied to clipboard!
6 months ago
Nov 17, 2023, 5:32:07 PM

very confusing, tutorials not in english,, you cant sort in the forums for most recent posts.... webdesigners come on... i se a pc since i was 12, im 34 now and this site is a mess... And yes i have experience with coding (java, c++, html, and other languages.).

sorry, this site is not user friendly for newcomers!

grts!

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 17, 2023, 5:46:59 PM

yeah sorry..... tutorials in chech... why not english i dont understand, i have had dead links couple of times.... its a very cluttered site imho...

grts!

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 17, 2023, 5:55:58 PM

haha since this post i get the most recent posts in the forum, so thats okay! forget what i said! but its a bit cluttered and it throws a bit too much stuff in your face but like i said its just my opinion... maybe a totally useless post (without the exception that the forum is sorted now), so my apologies! 

grts!

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 18, 2023, 12:22:31 PM

Because tutorials section is a user-generated content. There are also english tutorials and a language filter right at the top.

Updated 6 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message