Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Question on Hissho relations.

Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Mar 7, 2024, 7:42:35 AM

How would the Hissho most likely handle outsiders depending on their standing with said outsiders? While some dialogue from the Hissho leader suggests that you can have a good friendship with Hissho as a non-hissho, theres little info about how they would treat outsiders, some questions I have are...

How strict would hissho hold outsiders to their traditions or culture, should say outsiders visit their territory?

Can a outsider who has a strong bond, be inducted into a clan as say a honorary member or even a full member of the clan?

Would a outsider be allowed to live on Uchi if respected enough by the Hissho.

Can a outsider marry a Hissho?

Would the Hissho allow a outsider to be trained at say one of their naval or Military academies?

So many questions yet so few info to glean answers from.

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 15, 2024, 5:04:41 PM

I don't know enough about Hissho lore so these are just personal opinions

How strict would Hissho hold outsiders to their traditions or culture, should said outsiders visit their territory?

I'd say very strictly. Hissho are intolerant (one might even say xenophobic) and VERY prideful.

Can an outsider who has a strong bond, be inducted into a clan as say a honorary member or even a full member of the clan?

I'd say honorary member very probably, but full member very strongly probably not. Hissho are very proud of their people and look down on other species. Kind of like the Japanese. Non-Japanese are NEVER treated as equals even after proving themselves

Would an outsider be allowed to live on Uchi if respected enough by the Hissho.

Probably not. Hissho are very proud of their race's martial prowess and seem to consider themselves the best warriors in the galaxy. I doubt they would see an outsider as their martial equal, excepting perhaps a (very well trained) Yuusho.

Can a outsider marry a Hissho?

They are an honourable people and, again like the Japanese, seem to like to be regarded as polite/ courteous and considerate, so I'd say yes. Whether anyone non-Hissho would be interested in marrying a Hissho though, is a question that needs to be seriously considered.

Would the Hissho allow an outsider to be trained at say one of their naval or military academies?

Probably not, unless they were Yuusho and from an allied political entity.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message